Ever since I gave birth to a little boy, Jared has been so excited for baseball. We have gone through the t-ball stage and now we are in the BIG LEAGUES. It is more fun to
watch now that they can actually catch and know more of the game. We are way more into the game now and James has improved so much. One of our favorite things to do is play catch in our backyard while the girls jump on the tramp and cheer for us.
As some of you might know, Jared won season tickets to the Diamondbacks on KTAR 620. I have never known someone to actually win those things. I go to a few games with Jared but so
metimes I count down the seconds so we can leave; Anna hasn't even gone yet because we told her that she just sits there and watches baseball and each time it is her turn, she lets JAMES go who will sit and cheer the entire game. I much prefer that because even if I don't want to I get the play by play while I am tucking him in bed. He knows all of the players names and positions, nicknames and stats! I don't know who has more fun at the games, James or Jared.
watch now that they can actually catch and know more of the game. We are way more into the game now and James has improved so much. One of our favorite things to do is play catch in our backyard while the girls jump on the tramp and cheer for us.As some of you might know, Jared won season tickets to the Diamondbacks on KTAR 620. I have never known someone to actually win those things. I go to a few games with Jared but so
metimes I count down the seconds so we can leave; Anna hasn't even gone yet because we told her that she just sits there and watches baseball and each time it is her turn, she lets JAMES go who will sit and cheer the entire game. I much prefer that because even if I don't want to I get the play by play while I am tucking him in bed. He knows all of the players names and positions, nicknames and stats! I don't know who has more fun at the games, James or Jared.
No comments:
Post a Comment