Friday, May 4, 2007

You will be serving in the . . . .










Watch out OH! My brother Curtis got his mission call last night. It was so fun. Friends and family all wrote their predictions on paper and he read them first and then his letter. CLEAVELAND OHIO. No one picked OH though. I am so proud of him. He is such a handsome, easy-going, fun loving, good kid. I am sure going to miss him when he is gone. After he read his call we brought out the map to see exactly where he was going to be. I am already getting choked up thinking about it. Sorry ladies he is going to be unavailable for 2 years. I am sure proud of you Curtis and I love you so much!! You will be a GREAT missionary!

1 comment:

Jeanne Wallen said...

Hi Tricia, I love your "blog"! Mom