We decided to go up to the lambson lodge for the fourth of July. We were so excited to get out of this heat for a little bit with Gma, Gpa, Darrel & Trina +their 3! We had so much fun just lounging around,

going to Greer to play in the creek and get ice cream

, four-wheeler rides, hikes,

and bugs
(or toads)! As 'girly' as Anna is she can always find the best animals.

Instead of driving anywhere for fireworks we had our own! Jared and his brother made a little trip to New Mexico
to get some fireworks! The kids loved it!
It is funny to hear Jared explain to James why it was okay to break the law in this situation!
7 comments:
It's ok because nobody will know except for you unless you start a forest fire=)
Okay, I would LOVE to hear J's explanation as well. Not that it isn't valid, I just need "ammo" for when I do it next year!!!
I love the Lodge. i think I will spend all of next summer up there.
looks like fun! How are you feeling? are you so ready to have baby?
I would of liked to hear Jared explain that as well.
Ok I need to invite myself to the cabin.
That's funny because I had to explain to my dad here in Idaho why it was ok and even necessary to buy the illegal fireworks as well as the legal ones. illegal = more fun
Post a Comment