Tuesday, December 8, 2009

4 months

Yikes~ Time goes by WAY too fast! I can't believe our little peanut is 4 months old.

Molly...
smiles alot
squeals when excited
changes to sucking her fingers because her thumbs are raw
has the best pouty face
rolls over




Stats:
15.5 lbs (89%)
25in. long (76%)
16 3/4 head (90%)


11 comments:

Rachel said...

the red lips in the first pic are killing me. Please can I have her?

Crazy Momma said...

what a cutie I love your months onezies

Cindy said...

She is so cute!! Who does she look like?

Kim L. said...

You are making me NEED another girl! She is GORGEOUS!

carmen said...

OH MY! She is too cute!
Absolutely LOVE her chubbiness! To me, she looks a little bit like her big sis - (the younger of the two!) Whatta ya think? Darling pix!

Becca said...

The middle picture of her smiling is so adorable - it's so fun to catch baby smiles in a picture!

Kami said...

I'm not kidding I'm pretty sure that is what Minnie weighed at her 9 month appt! She is cute.Minnie and Molly should be friends:)

Lindsey Vance Parry said...

She is such a cute little girl, LoVe the cheeks!!

RegaNater said...

what a cutie! I want to pinch those cheeks.

Deanne said...

She is a sweetheart! So adorable!

Courtney said...

Can I please have a little girl with cheeks like those?? She is SOOO cute! I miss you. Can we plan to run another race sometime (after April...Baby Girl is debuting around the 12th of April)?