Tuesday, February 9, 2010

6 Months


Some how I seemed to skip right over 5 months!!
(my brother got married that day, that's another post!)

We still are crazy in love with this girl and think we will keep her.



She has one tooth and is currently working on one on the top.



She is sitting up but not 100%. She sits up then takes one look at those delicious toes and heads face first into them

See!! Don't they look delicious!


15 comments:

Kim L. said...

She is GORGEOUS!

Becca said...

Tricia, she is such a beautiful girl! Thanks for keeping us posted.

Kirsten said...

those are some pretty yummy looking toes.

Sheri said...

I am in love with that girl! She is so cuddly, cute & loveable!

Rachel said...

Love those chocolate eyes and love that yellow door behind her.

Kim Hoover said...

I.need.to.squish.

Brian said...

Damn that girl is adorable. And normally I am anti-toes and they gross me out, but they DO look delicious.

Matt and Megan said...

Tricia her eyes are so beautiful! My boys loved their toes too!! Soo Cute!!

Matt and Megan said...

Oh by the way I can't believe your brothers are even old enough to date let alone get married!! Arent they still 10! I loved his wedding invitations so cute!!

carmen said...

How stinkin' CUTE is SHE??!!

Cindy said...

Molly is BEAUTIFUL! She must take after her Mom!!! I can't believe she is already 6 months.. to cute

Crazy Momma said...

Super cute girl! My 8 month old still has no sign of teeth.... I think Keep her for sure!

Jake and Lynn said...

She is sooo big, I still can't believe it! I was expecting to see a tiny newborn when I came to visit. She is such a happy girl with an easy going personality. I just loved her!!!!

jessica said...

mmmmmmmm..........yummy toes! Her eyes are what I find yummy! :)

top knot extensions said...

I cant believe she is 6 months!!! time flys (after they get out of you!!!) She is SOO darling!!!