Monday, March 8, 2010

7months





Here she is....

I LOVE this thing and can I say that I am truly her favorite person?!! None of my kids have ever cared but this one is quite attached to me!
Molly is crawling which has made life interesting!
She talks S O loud. In the morning I turn off the monitor and try to ignore her but the other kids come in and say that Molly woke them up.

I love her so much. I love that the kids love her. I love that she squeals when she sees people she knows. I love that she's still (a little) chubby. I love that she's mine!

6 comments:

Cindy said...

She is way to cute!!! I love her headband!

Brian said...

That is a lot of love! I love her eyes.

Sheri said...

a little chubby???? j/k!

I love that little girl, even if she only tolerates me :)

Brian said...

Don't we all Sheri?? JK.

Sarah Hull said...

I can wait to eat her up next week!!! Yum!

Carrie Anne said...

she is so squishy & i love it! what a doll! i loved reading your other posts, too. i cannot even handle how big all of the kids are now! they grow so incredibly fast! wow!