I was looking forward to a pleasent weekend with just the girls! Paint their nails, play with hair. .. girl stuff! My boys were going to the Fathers' and Sons' campout. I was going about the day counting down minutes so that my girls would be asleep so that I can scrapbook, organize, read, & dance around naked. That was the beauty of it, I could do anything and not worry about; It was MY night! I was rudely interrupted by a call from Jared saying his car broke down. My first instinct was to say, I'm sorry this is my night. but, The good wife that I am packed the girls up and rescued my boys. So this is my Mother's Day present in a nutshell!!!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!
1 comment:
Do you take all of these cute pics? Welcome to the blogisphere! By the way... Kristanner@gmail...
Post a Comment