For those of you that know me... I like movies don't get me wrong but it is not my favorite thing to do. I have to be doing something, I can't just sit. ADD? maybe. Yesturday I went to 3. Yep, 3 in one day.
I went to Summer Movie Fun with the kiddos and saw 'Everybody's Hero',which I give *** three stars to, Next I saw "Chuck and Larry", *.5, then "Bourne Ultimatum'. *****.All very different movies and all with different people. My birth mom Christine was coming to our side of the valley so we decided to do lunch. Christine and my whole fam damly went to Macaroni Grill. The kids were great and had a fun time. We got to talking and Christine and I decided to go to the movies (Chuck and Larry) I haven't decided if I liked it yet. It had some funny parts but I think it could have had the "R" rating. Christines' boys (It might sound a little confusing but I will post my family relations later.) said that it had humor that she would even like and she was confused on which part that was!!! Jared and I were planning on getting a babysitter for later that night to go see "BU" but I called him to change it to Sat. Christine overheard and said she would babysit. Well alright. We came home after the movies and Jared and I were going to go. Christine whispered in Anna's ear and asked if she wanted to go to Peter Piper Pizza. Well I am sure you can guess her answer so they left too.
7 comments:
Lucky you! I love sitting in a cool movie theater. What a fun day. Do you like going to movies now, or did you get totally saturated yesterday?
LUCKY!!! I can't wait to see BU, but Kim won't go with me...
I want to BU also. Lucky for Ian I love those type of movies!
Is that supposed to make me feel bad?? Can I tag along?
HEy Tricia
I am glad you found me. It looks like you do photography too! Do you live here? We should get together for a photo date! Good to hear from you!
I am glad you like it!! No problem about this past weekend, call me when you have some time. Love ya!
I am very upset you are not on Arizona Idol. If you were on I would watch the show.
Post a Comment