Ahhh!! I just got back from trying out to sing the National Anthem for the Suns'. It was so fun. I went with one of my friends from the ward and one of my favorite little babysitters. We got there got our number and just waited our turn.

We waited probably 10 min. They said they don't get a huge turnout until the afternoon. When it was my turn, I was so nervous.

They had a video camera on you and randomly took still pictures. I KNOW I won't make it hearing some of the other people but I seriously had a blast. I haven't auditioned for anything in sooo long. I was so nervous. Jen, my friend I went with, her husband Dan works there and he was able to give us a tour of the arena. I was like a kid in the candy store.

I really tried my best to be mature!!!! Dan took us down to the practice court. It was crazy... down the hall you could hear them practicing and I really thought I would be able to see them but I couldn't because of the way it was faced. However, I did get a picture of Mike
D'Antoni the Phoenix Sun's coach.

My little camera sucks and it was dark so hopefully you can see. As soon as he saw the flash he just laughed and waved it was funny. Really the tour was more exciting then the
auditions but I am so glad I went. Thanks Dan, it made my day!!!
21 comments:
You are one of the most talented people I know! I love listening to you sing - I hope you get picked!
Isn't it cool there? In high school we got to warm up on the practice court before state. And we got locker rooms and stuff. It was really fun. I'm sure you did better than you think. You are an awesome singer.
What a fun experience! You'll have to let us know if you make it...we'd love to come be your fan club! Don't forget us when you're famous :)
How fun! If I could sing I would have been there too (maybe). Let us know and we will get tickets to the game.
Tricia, you have an awesome voice. I so hope you get picked. It sounds like you had fun.
Thank you for all the compliments and support but I kid you not, I will not be getting a call back. I was really nervous and why would they pick someone who was nervous in front of 50 people when it would be in front of 10x that??? Really I will be better next year!
Thanks
Tricia that is so cool that you did that, although I am pretty sure James was hoping for a D-Backs game...man that kid loves baseball. In case it doesn't work out, I can arrange a performance on the Spectrum announcements, it is really glamorous. ;)
Tricia!
You are so fun. I don't think I have the audacity to try out to sing at a Suns' game. Good luck!
Hey, I saw your mom this weekend. She was helping with my great-grandmother's funeral. She's so wonderful! I wish I could have seen you too.
Holly
What an amazing experience! You have the best voice and I hope you get a call back even if you don't think you will.
Tricia, you're totally going to be picked because not only did you have the best voice, but you had the best hair! Your hair is so beautiful!
Tricia, one time I sang a 1 verse solo for a crowd of geriatrics, and about peed my pants because I was so nervous. I LOVE that you chased your dream AND got a sweet tour...I'll bet that Jared was jealous :)
Yea, I am so glad you auditioned. I love your voice! That is so awesome you got a tour too. Sounds like such a great day!
Good job even trying! I love to sing but I would never try out for something like this, I think it's great that you were brave enough to even go. Very cool!
Come to "Hotel Hull" asap. I am not joking for one second. It would be SO FUN! Our kids would love it. Come tomorrow. I live in a fun area with lots to do.
Hey, this is Lindsay Palmer! :) I don't know if you remember me- we were 1st years when you were 4th years. But I just had to comment how funny it was coming to your blog and seeing a picture of my sister-in-law (Jen)!!! How fun that you guys got to try out. Looks like Dan hooked you up right too!
Tricia-
That is awesome. You know Marci and I are a fan of your voice. We still play your cd from christmas a few years back.
Chari
Tricia,
I meant to call you this morning. I had a doc appt for Anderson at 10:00 am so that's why I didn't come this morning. I promise it's not because of dumb stuff. Anyway, I'll see ya tomorrow night!!
yes I watched the hills. I couldn't believe Elodie...she deserved it though. I was so excited for Brody and Lauren. The rest of the season looks so good. We should have a finale party
1-800-IDOLS-0-TRICIA. I'll call in and vote for you so that you can sing the national anthem :)
Hey! It's Carrie Rhodes! I just started blogging weeks ago and I just found yours through someone else's!! Such fun pictures! I seriously cannot believe how old and big your babies are! Wow! They grow so fast! How are you enjoying AZ? I hope things are going super well. My blog is:
www.furnamom.blogspot.com
So many fun memories are flooding my mind right now from our time in CA! So fun to come upon your blog.
Trisha, that is so exciting that you tried out! I kind of don't understand why either of us didn't go and audition to sing at an angels or dodgers games? What were we thinking. YOu know we would have aced the audition! That is awesome. You should definitely let us all know how it goes!
Post a Comment