Monday, November 19, 2007

Apologies

Sorry about the negative blog but it needs to happen. I need to apologize for some things I have done this week. I would like to first say I am sorry to my blogging friends for my absence. There is no excuse for not posting for a month. I am sorry to Anna who has been hoovering over the toilet for the last few hours yet still managed to miss! You know, I will just number them...

I am sorry...
* Jared for not shooting anything for 5 days I know it must be hard being gone especially during the week of Thanksgiving when it is at our house!
*for cursing the womans name who ran into our neighborhoods power line and made over 100 houses power go out.
*for being annoyed with the girl who had 50 items in the 10 items or less check out.
*for my random finger that I was waving at the man who swerved in my lane.
*to myself for ruining my good eating by eating at Elmers because there was a rumor it was closing.... j/k sheri!
*to Heidi for not seeing Spencer the way 50 million other people do. Oh, so sad.
*for buying store bought cookies for your thanksgiving feast because I just didn't care this year.
* for wearing tighter pants to the gym because I thought I was loosing weight but clearly with the amount of mirrors there I was wrong.
*to anyone I have been rude to this week, apparently I have grown an extra foot!!!

AHH, I feel better.

15 comments:

The Tate's said...

Wow Thanksgiving at your house, brave girl. I for sure would go for the store bought cookies. Hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving. We will be down in AZ in a couple weeks. We will have to hang out!!

Brian said...

Tricia, don't stress it. Although I think that Sheri should get a kick-back from Elmer's with all the extra business she drummed up the last week with her "rumor". I think we need to teach her a lesson...

As for the store bought cookies, I just don't know how I feel about that...

Tara L. Stradling said...

You. Are. HILARIOUS. Love you dolly.

Chelsea said...

Tricia you are hilarious! I am in awe that you are having Thanksgiving at your house. I would die! (and by more than just store bought cookies!!)
Good luck!!

Sheri said...

Tricia - don't stress! But I know exactly how you feel.

CDR said...

Tricia you always make me laugh. I know what you are talking about at the gym. Today I was like why are there so many mirrors. I wanted to shout "I get it! That's why I am here"

Kami said...

I feel your stress. I can't wait until January when everything (especially the holidays) are over. When did it become like this.

zuniga family said...

Tricia, I am a friend of Sarah's and I totally agree with your Heidi and Spencer comment. Is she the biggest idiot ever??

Kristen said...

Oh my gosh Tricia, you are a crack up. Yes, Heidi is ridiculous, I mean really, does she honestly think that HE is the ONE for her? Maybe like for 5 minutes he is, then he has to go back to playing the arcade games in his kitchen. LOSER! Can we send that boy a razor?
Also, store bought cookies...my theory is why make them when Bashas has an entire bakery to do it for you. =)
And lastly, send that lady in the check-out back to first grade. I will show her what a group of ten looks like.

Sheri said...

Ummm...what cookies? How did I miss the cookies? Were they gone by the time we got back to your house?

Chantel said...

Heidi does need to grow up, my theory he is only doing it for the "fame" he doesn't really love her. And Spencer's sister she is a whole new book of drama. Elmer's better never go out of business that would be the saddest day ever.

Jake and Lynn said...

If I could I would like to extend some of apologies of my own...
1) sorry for not promptly adding you back on my blog when the template reset, you are way to funny to be off my friends list.
2) I'm sorry for being one of those ladies the other day that had 20 items in the 10 item checkout, but I wanted to eat my brownie squares in line and I thought the cashier might judge me, I won't let it happen again :)

Kim said...

Tricia, I am tagging you. Yes, it's another one of these things. Just play along, ok.

You have to blog about 6 little-know facts/habits about yourself. At the end of your post, you then tag 6 people. Go on their blog and leave them a comment to let them know that they have been tagged. To avoid repeat tagging, go on my blog to see who has already been picked.

Trina said...

I am so confused! You changed your blog, but did not blog! What?

Sarah Hull said...

I miss you so much. Come to my house EVERYDAY!!! I love that you commented on Sheena's blog. She is so fun and wonderful! Seriously, we NEED to plan our next visit ASAP!!! I am sick of talking about it and not making it a reality.
When I do come to your house I am going to pretend that my flight is for one day earlier and have you drive me to the airport and you are going to be SO SAD to say good-bye... and then I am going to call you when you are crying (from missing me) as you're driving home and say "JUST KIDDING... COME BACK AND GET ME!!!" and then you will have a glimpse of what I felt like when you came back the second time and it was Christmas and birthdays all rolled into one!