lit and Jared making Asian crab, pear salad and roasted asparagus.
Don't worry, you are reading this correctly! We were going to have a picnic outside but it was raining so jared brought the picnic upstairs. He even put glow in the dark stars all over our ceiling. WHAT????
Dinner was actually amazingly good. However, we don't own crab crackers so we ended up using our hand, plyers and a hammer!!!
It really didn't seem as cheesy and gay as it does writing it down. Honestly, it will be an anniversary to remember.Last week I got really sick. NO I AM NOT PREGNANT! I couldn't hold anything down. Seriously it is the new fad because everyone is doing it! I had already scheduled a doctors appointment a month before so it worked out perfectly. When I got there I tried really hard to hold it in because if anyone has been around me when I throw up it is very loud so I didn't want to do it in the doctors office but of course I did. The doc. ended up giving me a shot in my rear-end which if you know me at all I don't do well with needles either.
*NO PICTURES HERE*
I also am letting my husband paint a room ASU.... I don't know if it is just the season of giving, if I am heavily medicated, or just past the point of caring but it is definatly ASU!! Pictures of this when it is all done!!
8 comments:
I can't wait to see the ASU room! And thanks Jared for making my husband seem like an insensitive heel (just joking!)
What a freak'n anniversary! That is definitely one to remember. You're definitely in the spirit of giving with the ASU room. What exactly does an ASU room entail?
Sounds like you had a great anniversary. I was so sick on mine, I didn't do anything. Poor Brian I neglected him.
I'm glad the crab turned out good. I told Jared it was risky to try a new recipe on your anniversary. Isn't my brother a sweetie?
I like the ASU room(or the start of it anyway). Are you going to keep it like that?
Tricia...welcome back :) That is an AWESOME anniversary story, and the food looks marvelous!! Merry Christmas!! I sure miss you guys. Hope that all is well!!
That food looks so good! And I don't even like crab! What a guy!
Missed you last night at the gym!
Aww..... I LOVED this post. What a total sweetheart!
Very impressive anniversary celebration. Sorry you got sick. Sounds like you are feeling better! Can Jared teach Tim how to cook??
Wait! How come I wasn't invited? Seriously, Bryant and I let you watch FNL with us in our bed... at least I could have been invited up for some Asian crab!!!
Post a Comment