So I decided it was time for a new hair do. I don't know you tell me. Actually I was very nervous about posting this picture... um for obvious reasons! (don't worry I didn't really go out like this!)
I was a little scared going so dark but am kinda enjoying it now.
No one recognizes me which is not always a bad thing!!! Even when I went to shoot this cute couples wedding.... (i will update my photo blog soon!)
Marci had to do a double take. After the reception, Marci and I decided to see a movie. Oddly enough I wanted to go even though I am always known as the one who goes to bed early. Boy am I glad I went. We saw DARK KNIGHT and i LOVED it.
I only peed my pants twice so that was good. As an added highlight, police came into our theater and were looking around. I had 2 thoughts that entered my brain. 1. Congratulations... you did it! Im officially scared come out Ashton!! 2. do I remember the last kick boxing routine so that if i was caught by some crazy people at 1 in the morning I could kick some... you know. The cops ended up escorting some lovely people out the door and I was feeling better.
I was a little scared going so dark but am kinda enjoying it now.
No one recognizes me which is not always a bad thing!!! Even when I went to shoot this cute couples wedding.... (i will update my photo blog soon!)
Marci had to do a double take. After the reception, Marci and I decided to see a movie. Oddly enough I wanted to go even though I am always known as the one who goes to bed early. Boy am I glad I went. We saw DARK KNIGHT and i LOVED it.
I only peed my pants twice so that was good. As an added highlight, police came into our theater and were looking around. I had 2 thoughts that entered my brain. 1. Congratulations... you did it! Im officially scared come out Ashton!! 2. do I remember the last kick boxing routine so that if i was caught by some crazy people at 1 in the morning I could kick some... you know. The cops ended up escorting some lovely people out the door and I was feeling better.I am more then a little tired today but I have to say it was well worth it.
39 comments:
I love your new hair color! What a bold statement! You're awesome!
Tricia your hair is FABULOUS! I just went way dark too, and I love it! I don't know if I'll ever go back- Too sexy girlfriend
I LOVE IT!! I love being dark to!!!
YOU LOOK SMOKIN" HOT! Seriously, I LOVE it!
TRICIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You look AMAZING!! And I thought I'd seen all your hairstyles/colors/etc. I seriously love it--you look like a a supermodel, girl!
Your new hair style looks great! I would not have recognized you if I saw in the store.
Mark came home from church yesterday and was like, "you have to see Tricia's hair - it looks awesome!" It was really funny. Mark is pretty observant with stuff like that! I think it looks fab!! I want to get my hair done here pretty soon - but who knows. This baby could be coming any day! Hope you are doing well!! Love ya!
Oh my gosh Tricia I love it!!!! You would have gotten on TV for sure if we were in the SYTYCD audience!!!!
I love it! Your eyes jump off your face with it this dark. I bet Jared thinks he's married to a new woman!
Super Sassy Girl! I love dark hair. I definitely would not recognize you if you were to walk by me. I think it looks great!:)
I love the hair! I loved the movie I can't get over it and am going with my parents to see it again. I don't love that picture of me and you; I look like I have been setting up a wedding making a cupcake tower and walked around in high heels all day. Wait that is what I did, I look like crap you look great so it is okay!
Trish- you look freaking hot-to-trot. I'm so jealous.
I SOOOOOOO want to see THE DARK KNIGHT!!! :)
I'm so jealous.
joe
Nice moves!! You look HOT!
So Tricia, when Im see the movie, should I bring a diaper? jk...
joe
I love love love your hair. I need to do something with mine. When are you coming to see my house? My boys started school today. Crazy!
You know I always love your beautiful natural color but the new dark look is fantastic! I admit I didn't recognize you when I saw you out of the corner of my eye. When I realized it was you I wasn't surprised since you're so daring and bold. I think you guessed right!
I did like your old color...but I am also loving your new color. It's always fun to try something different. You look gorgeous!
Are you even kidding me right now???!!! I am dying over your new do! It is amazing! You are one hot mama!!!! I love it!
wow. looks good. I don't think I would recognize you either!!
Um, I am absolutely in love with it! You lood gorgeous! Seriously I am a little bit jelous! You look so good!!!
I love your hair!!!! I wish I looked that hot with dark hair!
um, I'd LOVE to see the movie with you. so, when are we going? don't tell my mom:)
:)oe
woah!!! I love your hair. did you go to Marci and Kristen's girl?
Your hair is FABULOUS! I would do a double take if I saw you on the street!! Very, very nice and I do recall that some people think you actually go out with hair like that!!!
wow wow wow wow!! I love it!!! who did it and I want to know how to style my hair like that. You look wonderful!!!!!
We loved your hair too. Em especially. She is turning into quite the primper. I'm not sure what I think about that yet. We need to do something soon. I miss ya.
All I can say is DAMN. You look great! It takes some serious guts to do that drastic of a change and you pulled it off. Now I need a change, any suggestions?
Hey tricia!i love your new color!I wouldn't know you if I saw you out.I am so new to blogger.I do not even know how to really get started on this.My friend may come over and help me out.It's good seeing you on here!
Your new color looks great on you!It's good to see you on here!
Keren
Wow Tricia! You Look great! I love dark hair on you!
Tricia,
You make a beautiful Elvira.
Super Hot!!!
Well, I would love to be different from the bajillion other comments on here, but alas- your hair is awesome! I really like the color and you do look hot wearing it!
I love Love LOVE your very cool hair! So the square cutting must have been okay. I can't wait to see it in person!
Tricia! Your hair is sooo cute! I love the bangs and the color. . . way to go!
Great hair, Tricia! I love radical changes like that!
I found your page through Megan's and just wanted to say Hi! I'm just starting out with all of this. I love your hair! Not many people can pull off such a change, but you look amazing! Just had to let you know! Take care!
Post a Comment