Thursday, October 2, 2008

Time has come!

Well after 257.39 miles,  3 pairs of shoes and, 24 new songs on my ipod,  I guess I'm as ready as I'm going to be for this marathon.  I don't have a set goal other than keeping myself alive and finishing so I hope I achieve that!!
Thank you to all who supported CIRCLE OF SUPPORT it has definitely helped me not give up on my training knowing I'm running for a great cause. Thank you  Thank you Thank you


Wish me Luck!!

11 comments:

amattiee said...

Good Luck Tricia! You'll do AWESOME!!

Brian said...

Seriously, I am super impressed with your determination. You really are an inspiration (not enough to ever make me want to run a marathon, but an inspiration nonetheless). Good luck T. And don't die. There just may be warm balls of doughy powdered sugar goodness waiting for you when you get back. AND a Dr. Pepper!

Nicole Wynn said...

Good luck! That is so awesome that you are doing this run. I wish I had an inch of your determination to attempt a marathon. I'm sure you will do awesome:)

Alisa said...

Good luck! You are a tough one. You'll make it!

Sheri said...

GOOD LUCK!!!

BandHGardner said...

Good luck, Tricia! You are going to be great. I can't wait to hear about the event.

Nuestra Familia said...

Sounds like you are so ready and have worked so hard, you will do awesome!

Trina said...

Good luck!!!!

The Wood Family said...

Good luck! You are awesome for not only running a marathon but doing it for a great cause!

Becca said...

Good Luck! You are very admirable. I wish I was fit enough to run a marathon!

Rachel said...

It's Sunday and I'm thinking of you, wondering if you can walk. I hope Jared is carrying you wherever you need to go right now. See you tomorrow!