Sunday, November 8, 2009

3 months




In month 3 I think Molly has developed an eating disorder! She still sucks her thumb but occasionally will stick her fingers down her throat! I think she does that when people call her fat!

She...
*continues to laugh when she sees people
*loves to be left alone in her bed so that she can go to sleep
*sleeps 7-8 hours
*weighs 14.8lbs
*has not thrown up on her medicine in a couple weeks but stores it in her cheeks and when we aren't looking she will spit it out!
*is squishy~

11 comments:

Cindy said...

She is so darling.. I love the chubbiness! Tell her it only makes her cuter.

Trina said...

She is adorable! I was so sad you didn't go to Evans party, Ruby really wanted to see Miss Molly! Hope Emmy gets better soon!

carmen said...

I love your little Molly, Tricia!

Kim L. said...

STINKING GORGEOUS!

Rachel said...

squishy is the perfect word and i love it!

Sheri said...

She gets cuter every day. And she's not fat, just sturdy :)

Stuart Family said...

She is so so so cute!!

top knot extensions said...

She is SO cute and I am so jealous that she is sleeping 7-8 hours a night!!!

Kim said...

She is a doll for sure! And squishy babies are the best. Who wants a baby you can't squish?

Crazy Momma said...

I just love the things you write and love that lil girls picture!

Becca said...

Oh she is so cute - I want to pinch those cheeks, so hard to resist. I wish we could see her in person!! Someday Molly and Valorie can play together - they are exactly a week apart.