Maybe I am being a little 'bah hum bug' this year?! I didn't dress up for Halloween which I normally do. I didn't think the kids would notice if I didn't put up decorations... but they did! We didn't get costumes together until last minute. Maybe it's because I didn't stock up on the 'Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin' smell that I LOVE. However, with my bad attitude we still managed to have so much fun at all of our Halloween parties and enjoy the perfect weather!
James= tooth fairy (don't ask)
Anna= Hannah Montana (created by herself!)
Emmy= Ladybug (took convincing)
Molly= Bee (didn't complain)
What happened to the days where I get to pick the costumes? At least I can dress up Molly for a couple more years!
6 comments:
They all look great! I love that James was the tooth fairy!!
Don't ask? Really? I am just supposed to let it slide right by?? Hmmm...
You're kids look great! I want to see a close up of Molly - she makes an adorable bumblebee!
the tooth fairy gets my vote!! lol
Love it! They all look so adorable! Remember when my Jack was a little bee and Caitlin was a sunflower? I'll have to dig those pix out and have a look! My big kids stayed home this year and passed out candy to all of the trick or treaters while we took the little boys around. MISS YOU!
Wow a picture with all of them very impressed! I have two Hannah's at my house :) lots of singing the best of both worlds. Your lil BUGS are soooooooo cute
Post a Comment