Anna had a hard time the night before the first day of school. She hates meeting new people and being in new places. I kept reassuring her she makes friends so easily. I don't know what I am going to do with Molly by myself though. Anna has taken the role of her 2nd mom so now I'm going to have to take Molly with me to run errands??? I was spoiled over the summer.
Emmy had a hard time falling asleep but was ready to ride the bus in the morning! (I hope the newness of riding the bus doesn't fade!) She is so excited to be big. Even though she's not technically my baby we still treat her as one so it was really hard for me to see her go. She says funny crap all day long and I am going to really miss her constant entertainment.

James was geared up and ready to go. He is super sweet and kept saying for at least the first week of school he will make sure the girls are where they should be and have friends before he finds his own. He really is such a great big brother. I'm going to miss being able to talk to him during the day. He's been my good friend over the summer. 

Lunches were made, bags were packed, and we headed to the bus stop. (which conveniently is at our mailbox! I thought I would have to drive them somewhere.)
Anna was scared, Emmy was excited, and James was ready.



5 comments:
Jared was telling me how funny Emmy was on the bus. My kids are dying to ride the bus :)
A new school? where are they at now?
The look so dang cute!! I can't believe they have to wear uniforms, you didn't tell me that. I do love the headbands. The girls will be the most stylish one's at the school!!
Hi Tricia, your kiddos are way cute and yes those headbands are way stylish. I always look for you kids at school so far I have only found James. I will look harder:) Hope they like their new school, you are lucky they ride the bus. Picking up can be crazy.
ok...where are they going and why did you move them?
Post a Comment