Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Oh Emmy...




See what I mean...

People would think she's homeless. This is her outfit for today, yes in 110 degrees? What am I to do?

8 comments:

Kirsten said...

love her sassy little stance.

top knot extensions said...

I LOVE a girl with a fashion flare!!! She is so darling!!1 and SO big!!!

Brian said...

You do nothing! She is so cute and I wouldn't change a thing....seriously!

Crazy Momma said...

I have a niece that is the same way. No matter how hot the day she wears strechy pants and long sleave shirts... also at least her crack isn't showing, no matter what my nieces bum crack shows :)

BrendaSue said...

That is perfect! I am glad you are the mom who lets their children express themselves instead of dressing them to perfection!

Sheri said...

Xander wears his jacket everywhere in the summer. It drives me INSANE.

Emmy=awesome

Miss said...

Love it!!

Courtney said...

AH, when did your children turn into young adults??? What a good looking group!! Um, Emmy is TO DIE FOR! Love it!