Nice!!!
We are such a sad sight! I called over to the school to have them correct this little gem of an embarrassment!
Thats halarious! Lets hope Nevada's schools are better--although in sin city I highly doubt it!
You have got to go over and take a picture of the new sign. They corrected the marquee to read:"Has AND Awesome Staff"It's tough sometimes to speak English!
You've got to be kidding....I have to see it to believe it. If that's true, Tricia you need to pull the kids immediately!!! Run for your lives!
Yikes! I didn't even notice that. That shows how educated I am. Maybe they have the new principle in charge of the marquee. Kind of scary!
Arizona schools are such a awesome place to learn!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Nice!!!
We are such a sad sight! I called over to the school to have them correct this little gem of an embarrassment!
Thats halarious! Lets hope Nevada's schools are better--although in sin city I highly doubt it!
You have got to go over and take a picture of the new sign. They corrected the marquee to read:
"Has AND Awesome Staff"
It's tough sometimes to speak English!
You've got to be kidding....I have to see it to believe it. If that's true, Tricia you need to pull the kids immediately!!! Run for your lives!
Yikes! I didn't even notice that. That shows how educated I am. Maybe they have the new principle in charge of the marquee. Kind of scary!
Arizona schools are such a awesome place to learn!
Post a Comment