Jared was talking for weeks before our trip how excited he was about going to Fenway. I apologize because I honestly just remember blah,blah,blah! I was trying to be excited with him. We have season tickets to the D-backs so i figured it was just like going to ANOTHER game. Boy was I wrong. We got to Fenway an hour early to walk around. I was amazed that it was already packed with fans. We did change our attire but don't worry, they are in the American League so we are not cheating on the D-backs!!
You could just smell the history in the field (or was that b.o.?)
The stadium is quite a bit smaller than the any other field which makes it very intimate. The fans were amazing. You didn't need the kiss cam, relish races, or fancy resturants to make the crowd yell. We did the wave 4x strong around the stadium, talked with people around us, and lost our voices from cheering and singing.
If you didn't sing Take Me Out to the Ballgame and Sweet Caroline you were the oddball. Everyone I mean everyone was singing, cheering, and standing. What an expirience. I have a video although it doesn't give it justice. I am trying to upload it but am not figuring that out. Don't you worry, when I do I will make sure to post it! Even if you don't watch baseball or even like it what a THRILL!!
Everyone stood for the entire 9th inning. NO ONE left early. And you would have thought it was the world series the way the crowd roared when they won 2-1. Whew! what a night!
4 comments:
I love going to games like that! When Tiff & Jason went to Boston Jason toured Fenway with Christian and said it was awesome. It sounds like you had a blast!
How FUN!!! Question: Did you eat a hotdog at the ballgame?
We were going to tour the field but got there too late. Believe it or not, Jared was my very own tour guide with commentary and everything!! Of course I ate a hotdog!
Such great pictures! How fun that you guys were able to go to Boston together. You two are DARLING!!!
Post a Comment