It is amazing how a good t.v. show and a fatning treat can turn a bad day good. I was doing just the normal household chores when Jared answered the door. Brian came through for me!!! My brother-in-law
Brian was there with
zippolies in hand. Zipplolies (I think that is how you say and spell it) are delightful dough balls tossed in a bath of powdered sugar goodness.

You can purchase them at NYPD Pizza. Highly suggested and recommended for any occasion. I immediately perked up and was grinning ear to ear. At the same time,
"So you think you can dance" was on. Could it get any better??? Well perhaps if Kameron were still on for some eye candy but I can watch my recorded one's for that. (am I saying too much) I just love the show!!! THAT is the powdered sugar goodness all over my shirt!

Special thanks to Channel 10 for airing 'SYTYCD' and Brian for spoiling me! I have a video of the kids watching SYTYCD. I couldn't get it to work... maybe later.
6 comments:
Anytime!!!
who do you want to win on SYTYCD?
BTW, did Jared come home and clean up the crumbs???? :-)
Also, if anyone wants these from NYPD Pizza, ask them to prepare them the "old way". It's the only way!
Ummm, why didn't I get any?
You didn't ask....sometimes that's all it takes!
Post a Comment