Friday, March 28, 2008

Tagged!

Just so you know, everytime I see that I am tagged I don't comment and I act like I never saw it! This was from a little while ago but I thought it was a fun one. Here goes. . .

1.YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car)-TYRIE CHEEROKE (sounds better than CARAVAN but both dumb)
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie)-SWEET CREAM OREO
3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name) - TLAM
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)-ORANGE PIG
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)-NICOLE PHOENIX
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first)-LAMTR
7. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink)-THE GREEN DR.PEPPER
8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers)-JOHN FRANKLIN
9. STRIPPER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy)-BURBERRY HOT TAMALE
10. WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names )- MABLE MICHAEL
11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter)-BLACK BOSTON
12. SPY NAME/BOND GIRL: (your favorite season/holiday, flower)-AUTUMN DAISY
13. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”)- STRAWBERRY PANT(Y) he he he
14. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree)- OREO WILLOW
15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour”)- THE PHOTO RAIN TOUR

I am going to tag everyone on my friends list!!!

6 comments:

Brian said...

That's a seriously messed up cartoon name. I wouldn't let my son watch that cartoon. Although it would probably end up on MY DVR list...

Unknown said...

It fits with the whole NEOPOLITAN theme we have going!!

Brian said...

I'm too dumb to know what that means??? You have stumped me...which isn't very difficult to do.

Kim said...

This was a fun tag. Our Rockstar tour name would be the same.

Alisa said...

We're the same Superhero!!! In typical Tricia fashion, this is the coolest blog tag I've seen in a while.

Crazy Momma said...

You crack me up! It's funny cause the soda one is so close to mine. Dr Pepper rules