A game you need to know - Taken from another blog during some innocent blog stalking.
Here is a little fun game the whole family can play! It's called "Your team, My team" and my SIL Sheri found it on someones blog. I think it is a game that needs to be shared with as many people in the blogging world as we can. The founder of the game says you have to be... "secretly mean, just like everybody is, and know how to whisper snarky comments under your breath. This skill is crucial to "My team, Your team."
This is how you play:
Say you're at the mall and you see someone with alarmingly ugly hair, you whisper, "Your team" to whomever you're with. If you see someone handsome you'd say "My team." Thus people are divided onto theoretical teams. There is no real end but you totally win if your people are better then theirs. It is about being quicker picking out team members for each other. Let's practice.
Here is a little fun game the whole family can play! It's called "Your team, My team" and my SIL Sheri found it on someones blog. I think it is a game that needs to be shared with as many people in the blogging world as we can. The founder of the game says you have to be... "secretly mean, just like everybody is, and know how to whisper snarky comments under your breath. This skill is crucial to "My team, Your team."
This is how you play:
Say you're at the mall and you see someone with alarmingly ugly hair, you whisper, "Your team" to whomever you're with. If you see someone handsome you'd say "My team." Thus people are divided onto theoretical teams. There is no real end but you totally win if your people are better then theirs. It is about being quicker picking out team members for each other. Let's practice.

YOUR TEAM

MY TEAM
YOUR TEAM
MY TEAM
YOUR TEAM

MY TEAM

MY TEAM (would be willing to trade!)
Now hurry out there and recruit your own team!!!
13 comments:
That's an awesome game! I think if Kim could pick 2 examples of who would be on her team, she would pick the same 2 you did...with Josh Duhamel in there as well.
I'm going to play because I am SO mean! How is Jared going to play, since he plays for Both Teams???
That is so funny!! I was just showing mark the pictures of the girls in the bikinis and he said, "Ya, we used to play that as missionaries!" So its official - my team is going to kick his teams butt!! Funny pictures!!
I didn't know there was a name to that game. My whole family played that all growing up, but we never picked them to be on "our team"! Doug and I are always looking for a good game and since were always out and about, this just adds to the fun! Thanks for sharing!:)
Brian is right Tricia, David and Paul would totally be on my team. You have good taste.
Brian and I actually were playing this yesterday while watching Ocean's 11. I got George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Matt Damon and Andy Garcia on my team. He got Eliot Gould and the old guy who plays Saul. Oh, he did snag Julia Roberts though. This is a fun game.
Landon and I are in! We could have a field day up here
I'm laughing so hard right now...although how come Jim isn't on your team? That's alright - he can be on mine!
Hilarious!! Love your choice of team members too...Love paul!!
I am so excited to play this game! So funny about the bikini picture. I was trying to find a fat person picture the other day and saw that one. NASTY!!!
You crack me up! everytime I read your blog I lol. So i know the last one you are willing to trade but too bad I'm trading you say tatum channing and taking david from you he's mine!
Hey Tricia I was on Michelle's blog and saw your name. How are you guys? I see you're having another CONGRATS, guess what i'm expecting twins!!! Crazy huh. Jon and Megan are expecting a boy in July. Anyway hope everyones good hope to hear from ya!!
Congratulations Tricia! That's so exciting! You should name it after me if it's a girl.
Too Funny, Tricia!! Erik won't play this game because he really is that nice. But Caitlin and I play a similar game called "There's your boyfriend" !!
:o)
Post a Comment