I have seen this on several people's blogs and think it's cycling through the bloggers world. I left comments for a few people and remembered some really good times I had with them. I decided I better hop on the BANDWAGON before I am out of the loop!
I am jumping on the memory bandwagon post. I think it is fun to reminisce!1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.EVERYBODY PLAY! I want to see what memories are out there!!
25 comments:
Thankfully Jr. High was not our best time. I remember listening to PJ in the car and hanging out and laughing so hard at b-ball practice that everyone hated us. Good thing I didn't know that at the time. Regs still talks about it.
I remember how amazed I was at your bravery for having your kids so close together in age...and how CUTE you were pregnant. I remember that after I watched your kids you and James made us cookies and you made a card with a picture of James making the cookies. SO CUTE. I will always be amazed by your incredible musical talent, and your photography talent, and unbelievable craftiness. I will always remember your fun trip to the 5 star Loudon Hotel, and our trip to see you. SO FUN
I remember a while ago when I was in school and came home to a clean house by some mystery person with red hair. You are always so thoughtful!
I remember one time when I brought you Zeppolies and J answered the door and when I came in the kitchen and you saw me holding those warm balls of powdered sugar goodness you literally ran and jumped in my arms you were so excited. That was funny. I hadn't seen that kind of unfiltered excitement in a long time.
I remember a time when we went to party that was in a house/barn with no roof in the middle of nowhere. It was packed wall to wall and eventually we got run out with police helicopters. Do you remember? We must have been 18 or 19 years old.
Tricia there are so many-
I have a few
* that scary lady when we were driving, she had that creepy face
*George Straight concert
* but my favorite was probably when we would eat and laugh. You can never go wrong with those two things. It seems like that is still my favorite one, and it so much fun with Marci too.
Is that a hint in the title?! I don't hang out with you often so I don't have very many :)! I remember
1. The time you got kicked in the butt by a random stranger.
2. The man and the Palm tree, I can't say anything else about that.
3. The GT's we had in Pinetop spying on two lovely ladies.
4. Our car ride to Pinetop where my ears were ringing so badly because you had the music on full blast.
5. I actually remember when I was turning 16 and you brought me a butterfly balloon and Hershey kisses to my bedroom door.
Remember Marci's wedding and the "PLAN" me and Lynn tried to get you guys involved with because we decided someone had to do it and it was your turn. I barely knew you....you must have thought we were ridiculous! ;)
Singing the National Anthem! Yes, we have to try again, probably with more real practice. Maybe a trio. Do you think we could convince Hannah to come again too? For those who don't know, on a whim, the three of us piled in Tricia's car & went down to the US Airways Center for the try outs to sing the National Anthem at a SUNS game. Despite our years of performing when we were "younger" it somehow did not translate to the present because we were incredible nervous. It was so spontaneous and so fun and we have pictures to prove it.
I love this idea!! Can't wait to do it on my blog, since I am always trying to find ways to improve mine!!! Ok, well, since I am someone who babysat you from the time you were teeny tiny, I probably have more memories than you care for me to share, but... I remember when you sang "I walk by faith" at church once when you were in young women. It was so beautiful, and now, whenever I hear that song, I think of YOU!! :o)
Ummm......okay, here goes:
Of course the girl trying to sucker you into buying magazines and you couldn't tell her no.....going to see the Bachelor taping....I have lots of memories of you and your little blue tankini......
I'm sure there's a lot that I can't remember but, I remember when you got your braces off, and I went into your class and you kept smiling at me weird and I was like what, cause I didn't notice and you kept like jumping forward at me HAHAHA then you finally had to tell me!! I remember I noticed something was different but couldn't figure out what!
Everytime I hear Every Morning by Sugar Ray I think of you putting on a great show at Chari's house! You are so much fun!
Ok, this is a good one. Remember when I called you early one morning while we were living in Las Palmas, and I needed your help reading a pregnancy test :) (You'd seen what a positive one looked like...you were certainly more expert than I). Remember how cool it was that you told me that same morning that YOU were pregnant!! I LOVE that memory!!! Also, remember how you were the first friend I had in Fullerton...remember showing me around right before Shaune and I got married??!! I totally do :) Thanks for being such a great friend through all these years :) Love you! P.S. Ran 16 miles this morning...ugh, it was SO painful!!! How is your training going?? Do you have any motivation for me?? After today, I was almost beside myself thinking...how am I supposed to go 10 MILES further than this? Yikes.
P.S.S. Remember how Anna had a little crush on Shaune?? I always thought that was SO cute!!
P.S.S.S. Sorry, I broke the rules...that was 3 memories, not 1...maybe I should go back to school so that I can learn to count? :)
I remember how you were Joseph's first crush. He'd get so shy around you. I remember how he called you Trishiya (you know what I mean).
I also remember visiting you in California and you introducing me to the computer game Text Twist. I remember playing it a lot on your computer. I was addicted to that game for a good long time.
Oh boy, now here's a game I could get into. Now, I'm not sure who's cabin we went to (your grandpa's?) in Pinetop I believe. And we did lot's of "shopping" at all the little booths people set up. I remember lot's of fun at mutual, student council, and church softball. Run Forest!
Oh my goodness... I have the best memories of you! Forsure all the thousands of things you did for me when I was pregnant with katie and after I had her. (For example... baby shower, cutest invitations ever, "queen for a day", getting the ward to sign that big flower card after kate was born and when you totally cleaned my house and carpets before we came home from the hospital, but you were freaking out because they were not dry in time and we were coming home earlier than you thought)! You have done SO much for me and I am So humbled by you and all your sweet service.
My two funniest though are 1. when you would call our apartment and pretend you were a guy so bryant wouldn't get mad at you calling. and 2. when I ordered (from TV)the "magic touch" hair removal wand and you made fun of me... and then you used it and were hooked!!!
Sorry, but I have a few more... remember when I wanted to be the best salsa maker and tried to claim I was the best, but it was really just the salsa you taught me how to make and you were nice to let me brag about how awesome my salsa was.
Oh my goodness, I want to be neighbors again right this second! I miss you!!!
I remember when you sang the most beautiful song in sacrament meeting and I was so touched by the spirit. You have the most excellent, pure voice and I was always so completely amazed when it would start flowing out of your mouth. I always thought you would have won American Idol if you went for it!
Oh yeah, and I love your new hair!
I have so many memories of you, where do I begin! Going to Disneyland and hunting down princesses for the girls. Diet Coke and nibs and Dr. Pepper and Skor's! Fun times in Hotels bouncing on beds and acting crazy. (like I could being 7 months pregnant) One just hit me, when we were crazy enough to drive with the kids to AZ in the wagon and the TV wouldn't work so we said a prayer and the next thing you know, it started working! High School Musical parties, I could go on and on.... but I love you and miss you!
We don't go back that far, but my favorite thing (memory) about you is your crazy jumps, kicks, hits, whatever you want to call them, you do when playing volleyball. You always have me rolling on the floor with laughter.
hey, found you! i remember dumping a huge cup of sprite on you while you were going pee in the girls locker room. yeah, sorry about that. looking back, it was a really bad thing to do. eeek!
oh, yeah, and i still think you stole my little turtle in choir.
Hmm, I don't remember my first memory of you. Of course it was in Gilbert Ranch Ward and it was probably of you signing with your beautiful voice. In fact I could have been the one playing the piano fer ya. I just don't remember. But I'm AWFULLY happy to be making (library) memories with you now and am quite happy that I can call you a friend. I sure do love ya dolly. What a great memory you are!
Post a Comment