Does this mean we get to see you on a unicycle?! I'd love that. Sorry about your...uh...situation. Guess that just means lots of valuable time at home with the kiddos! That will be nice.
I love how you blotted out all the info on your license. And, I'm sorry that you are a fugitive from the law. Kind of exciting though. Just let me know when you will be riding the unicycle. I would love to see that!
Sorry to hear your news. I won't ask how that slipped your mind! I'm with your other commenters...you should definitely work on your unicycle riding skills. Too bad they don't make a family version of the uni.
These boots were made for walking (c'mon sing with me!) and that's just what you'll do... OR you could just use your super awesome marathon running skills to get around;) JK! You have such a great sense of humor...at least your not suspended from biking to Sonic (that would probably be worse than a suspended license, huh?). Too bad you don't know anyone who could just spray-tan your woes away. P.S. I am SO annoyed with our Sonic (they don't do 1/2 price kids meals on Wednesday....bummer).
your driving scares me. maybe its a good thing for all of us that you are off the road for awhile. no more criminal speed huh!?!i hope you will drive safe to Cali. because of this incident. okay i am thru picking on you- see ya.
oooo...sorry about your license! That sucks. I am Lynn's sister....I would love to chat about pictures if you could drop me an e-mail we could communicate from there....marie_chesley@yahoo.com. Thanks. :)
23 comments:
Does this mean we get to see you on a unicycle?! I'd love that. Sorry about your...uh...situation. Guess that just means lots of valuable time at home with the kiddos! That will be nice.
I love how you blotted out all the info on your license. And, I'm sorry that you are a fugitive from the law. Kind of exciting though. Just let me know when you will be riding the unicycle. I would love to see that!
I had no idea your middle name was Nicole! Oh yeah, sorry to hear that you got caught!:( Bummer.
Bummer!! Sven got a unicycle for his birthday this year, so just let me know if you need to borrow it! Hey, things could be way worse!! :o)
That sucks! when do you get your license back?
the unicycle makes it all better. really it does.
You need to work on your flirting skills. Or just SLOW down!=}
Sorry to hear your news. I won't ask how that slipped your mind! I'm with your other commenters...you should definitely work on your unicycle riding skills. Too bad they don't make a family version of the uni.
Maybe get a chauffeur? Call me!
Are you serious!! I must say I am impressed!! I don't know many people with a suspended license...
What???
So I guess that wasn't you who came to pick up James from soccer practice last night.
How about a unicycle with a rickshaw for pulling the kids.
I love how you have a sense of humor about such a crappy situation. I could lend you my bike?
These boots were made for walking (c'mon sing with me!) and that's just what you'll do...
OR you could just use your super awesome marathon running skills to get around;) JK! You have such a great sense of humor...at least your not suspended from biking to Sonic (that would probably be worse than a suspended license, huh?). Too bad you don't know anyone who could just spray-tan your woes away.
P.S. I am SO annoyed with our Sonic (they don't do 1/2 price kids meals on Wednesday....bummer).
I was almost feeling bad for you...until the unicycle pic. Now I am just feeling pure jealousy, you're so lucky!:)
Oh no, your kidding. How long is your lisence suspended? That is not fun. I'm so sorry.
Dont feel bad Brian gets his license suspended probably every other month!!!
Hey Tricia,
I tried to call you. And I sent you an e-mail. Call me so we can touch base about California. Talk to you soon!
Candice
Hey Tricia,
I tried to call you. And I sent you an e-mail. Call me so we can touch base about California. Talk to you soon!
Candice
your driving scares me. maybe its a good thing for all of us that you are off the road for awhile. no more criminal speed huh!?!i hope you will drive safe to Cali. because of this incident. okay i am thru picking on you- see ya.
Oh my stars - no idea this happened to you! I do admit I laughed (a teeny tiny bit) though. Love you friend.
unicycles - somebody needs to make that an official form of transportation, or a fashion statement. you're right that's one way to make your day.
On a unicycle and carrying a bag of groceries. I am guessing he does this offten. Sorry to hear about the suspended licences....how long does it last?
oooo...sorry about your license! That sucks. I am Lynn's sister....I would love to chat about pictures if you could drop me an e-mail we could communicate from there....marie_chesley@yahoo.com. Thanks. :)
Post a Comment