The scene takes place with me sitting on the couch, in my gym clothes, talking to Emmy. I figured if I got up and got dressed in gym clothes it would motivate me to go. I told Emmy we are going to the gym then I have to go to 2 stores...
Emmy: " Um... how 'bout we skip the gym?"
Me: "But I'm getting fat"
Emmy: "No you're not"
Me: " Yeah huh, LOOK!" As I lifted up my shirt showing her my oh so lovely stomach!
Emmy, eyes and mouth wide open,: "Mom, you're breaking"
Me: "What?"
Emmy very concerned: "Did you just scratch yourself?"
I didn't have the heart to tell her that I earned every last 'stripe' due to her and her siblings or any other fun body changing pregnancy stories! It reminded me about the day last week when she followed me after my shower, poked me in the bum and said,
"My just pushing those dots!"
FANTASTIC! Needless to say, yes I did go to the gym!
22 comments:
This comment is really for the last post. If you name your baby Eliza, you can call her Liza and then if you do have a boy later and name him Henry, she can help him fix his bucket.
I'm still laughing........that's all I can say!
That is hilarious!
I don't even know what to say! She is AWESOME!!!
So Funny!! Love being pregnant! So fun what it does to us. I had to wear maternity pants this week! Total bummer! Better hurry and get myself back to the gym!
I pick Eliza!
Yeah, Max punched me in the butt the other day and said, "Wow, that's really big..and soft."
Darrel's comment is hilarious.
haha, oh i am so sorry!! But that is pretty funny. Hopefully I will keep seeing you at the gym and you won't give in to your evil desires to stay home and sit on the couch.
Good way to look at it!!!
That is too funny! I'm so excited for you. Not that you're breaking, but that you're having a baby. Your family looks so cute and happy. I love reading your blog and looking at your pictures.
oh that is so funny! that reminds me of the story of the pregnant mom talking to her daughter and her daughter saying, "mom, your tummy is fat." Then the mom says, "well, honey, you have to remember, mommy has a baby growing in her tummy." To which the daughter says, "well, then what's growing in your butt?" cracks me up.
That is hilarious! Don't you just love kids? Kylee always wants to know why I'm still kind-of fat. The baby came out 4 weeks ago for goodness sakes. I should be a bean pole by now!
Isn't it amazing what babies do to our once taut bodies? But.... look at the amazing results of these ugly effects. :) You're doing awesome, and you look amazing!
hahahahaha! you are such a good sport...gotta love the "scratches" & "dots.":)
I have to vote for Olivia, since that was SUPPOSED to be my middle name, which I never got. Yup, no replacement, no middle name. Sad, huh? Go, Olivia :)
I found myself thinking about you at 4 am last night. Don't know why you just popped right in there and left me sleepless! Thanks a lot! I miss you.
Congrats! There really isn't a better way to "break" in my opinion. I am right behind you and popping out too.
Oh, and I like Olivia - My cousin spells hers Olyvia, and I love the nickname Livy.
TOO funny! At least if your butt was breaking you could always say it's supposed to have a crack in it! :)
Am i weird for liking Nora, its different. I also like Eliza. I love the blog babe but I thought you were a blogaholic, where's a new post DUDE!!?
Hey Tricia! Sorry I haven't gotten back to you. We would love to do a play date! My number is the same as Aaron's- mine just ends in a 1 instead of a two. You can email me your number at michelle_lambson@hotmail.com. We are headed out of town on saturday, but we'd love to play before then!
Oh my I was laughing out loud at how sweet your little girl is! Kids say the sweetest things!! I am so loving the sexy hair by the way!
Post a Comment