LOOK
WHO'S

*For 4 years she has woken up in the morning with a smile on her face!
I love when she sneaks downstairs and whispers, 'is it morning time?'
*For 4 years I have been treated to her very own language.
My LOVE that the girl has her own vocab!
*For 4 years we have tried to teach her to walk.
She hops, skips, jumps, bounces, leaps where ever she goes.
*For 4 years she has become best friends with her sister and depends so much on her brother.
*For 4 years we are just lucky to live in HER world!
MY LOVE YOU NEMMERS! 





11 comments:
WOW! 4yrs old. Happy Birthday Nemmers!! I know that we say it a lot with many of the kids, but in this case it's true. Shhh, she is my favorite. She's SO stinkin' cute! BTW, that pic 3rd from the bottom has got to be the best pic of her ever!!
NO WAY!! Is it her birthday today - June 5th?? It's my Caitlin's Sweet 16 today!! Happy Birthday to 'em both!! How cute is she?? I love the big flower in her hair - Great Pix!!
OH she is so dang cute. Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Emmie! way cute pics!
Great post!! she is adorable!! So cute and funny!
Happy Birthday Emmy. She is so full of personality. She just gets cuter every day.
Happy Birthday Emmy!
Love the Zunigas!!!!
My love her, too. She is the sweetest thing! I can't believe she is 4...Caden turns 4 next week! Ready for a "Remember When"? Ok, good.
REMEMBER WHEN, I called you on the phone to make you come over and read my pregnancy test because I wasn't sure how "positive" a positive pregnancy test should look?? And then you told me you were pregnant and then we had babies like a week apart?? I love you, Tricia :)
She looks beautiful. Just like her mommy.
I love that girl more than you know. She is spunky like her mother :) I don't ever want her to grow up!
She is so stinkin cute! I hope that she had a very happy birthday.
Post a Comment