Monday, June 1, 2009
Frigid Ladies debut
My neighbor Karalynn (the founder) along with several other fab ladies get together once -a- month to assemble meals, get free therapy, jam to music, and laugh the night away. I guess word got out about our freezer meal group and they just had to do a story about us!! So News Channel 3 came to film one of our 'sessions' (breaking news I know!) Seriously though, I LOVE having 8 meals in my freezer ready to go for those crazy or lazy nights I don't want to make dinner. I love being productive, making new friends, and having a blast. Everyone should do it!! Here is the clip... http://www.azfamily.com/video/newsat9-index.html?nvid=367324&she=1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
This is such a fun, great idea!! Wow! You have amazing friends - I want to start this with some of my girls. You look adorable, btw! Love your way cute shirt!!
I totally agree that shirt is totally cute! I think you were ment to be a star you are always being filmed for somthing!
I think that idea is AWESOME. Maybe I can get Kim to do something like that? Or else I'm going to be awkward making frozen meals with a bunch of women. Maybe I can start an all men version??? Uh, I think I'm the only one....
Awesome! Bobbi called me last night trying to track all of you down and it reminded me to watch. you guys are great!
Ok, I'm not crazy Tricia, I thought that was you. I saw a commercial for the news talking about how a group of valley women found a fun way to save money, and I thought "Hey, that girl in the middle looks a lot like Tricia." I didn't see the actual segment though.
And Brian, since when have you EVER felt awkward doing ANYTHING with a bunch of women? Really, when?
Very cool. I need to start something like that here it would help so much when I go back to working nights. Also you look great! Only a few months left.. good luck!
So fun. I love love love the baby bump! You are way to cute for a pregnant lady.
I love your shirt! You look great and what a fun idea.
I would love to do that! Except for the part about creating my own meal. Maybe you could start a group and invite me!
P.S. You looked HOT! (as in gorgeous!)
What a great idea!! I will have to watch the clip. By the way you are one cute pregnant girl!!
So cute!
Post a Comment