Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Sewing 101

So, I have been taking  sewing 'lessons' from Kristen's mom Linda. Linda recently retired from being the seamstress of the Cardinals Cheerleaders. (so that means she's good!!) Since school has been out, I have met Kristen over at Linda's house and we just sew! Well Linda and I sew while Kristen swims with my kids! (Thanks Kris!) This is the project I was working on and I LOVE it! It fits a little weird right now in my current situation but it looks so cute hung on a hook or hanging over Maggie my mannequin!
 
It could actually serve 2 purposes... an apron or lingerie!!

12 comments:

Kim Hoover said...

I'll wear an apron like that any day! You are definitely gifted.

Jen Hilton said...

I love the apron too! Super cute!

Kirsten said...

wow! too cute!

Trina said...

So cute! Good for you Tricia! I am happy when I sew straight lines!

carmen said...

SO CUTE! I love it!!
Your mom has left comments on my blog from time to time. I would love to catch up with her - got an e-mail address for her?? And I'm telling you - you gotta get on Facebook!!
search me: Carmen Kahulumealani Wiker
you can e-mail me your mom's info:
sequimmomma@yahoo.com
Thanks, Tricia! Awsome job sewing! How long did Linda work for the Cardinals?? I wonder if she would remeber my friend Bonnie Dolinsek?? She was a Cards Cheerleader - but it was quite a while back. Have a great day - hope you're feeling good!! :o)

Crazy Momma said...

very cute! I love to sew also, it's nice to just sit and make something you know has lots of love in it. I do burp clothes and blankets... barbie clothes are a pain (just a warning)

Rachel said...

darling!! Turned out awesome!

johnson six said...

You go girl!!!

Cindy said...

Adorable! You always amaze me with your creative abilities.

Sheri said...

Maybe you could teach me? Cuz I suck at sewing, cooking and pretty much anything home-makerish.

LOVE the apron!

Kami said...

Fancy. Good job. can you teach me?

Chelsea said...

Love it!!! Way to go!!