Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Good GOLLY....

Miss MOLLY!! 
(3day old pics... this girl is big!)



Molly Jean Lambson
August 8, 2009
3:17 am
9lbs 6oz
20 1/2  in. 

32 comments:

Teresa said...

Cute cute cute cute cute.

Congratulations...although, I think that flower is almost as big as she is.

Stuart Family said...

Can she get any cuter then that. She is ADORABLE!!! I want to kiss on those chubby cheeks. Congratulations. I'm glad Miss Molly is finally here. I love the name!!

Crazy Momma said...

What cute chucky cheeks! I love the bow with nothin else. Congratulation!

Tricia A. said...

Congratulations! I love the name Molly! So, so cute! Remember to enjoy these first weeks, even with the sleep deprivation because they grow way too fast! I can help you out in any way too!

carmen said...

Congratulations, Tricia!! I love your new baby pix - she's just adorable - and I love her name: Molly Jean - it just doesn't get any cuter than that!! Hope you are feelin' good and doin fine!

Brian said...

She's SO cute. I won't go into all the cliches about appreciating this time because you have been through it and you know. Just do what you have done with James, Anna, and Emmy cause they have turned out great. Congrats to you and J. I hope Joe gets better soon cause I know he is wanting to hold her. Love the pics btw!!

Rachel said...

I am so jealous. You got to leave the hospital WITH a baby....all I got was a bill! She is beautiful and I love her name.

Lea said...

Congrats!! She and my youngest share the same birthday. She is beautiful!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! What a cute little chubby face! we are all ooohing and aaahing over here! And we also agree that Molly Jean is just about the cutest name ever! Syd wants to know when shes coming to Disneyland?

Kim Hoover said...

Tricia, she is seriously the cutest thing I have seen in a long time! Great photos, I can't wait to hold her.

Nicole Wynn said...

So freakin cute Tricia! she is a big girl..congratulations!!

BandHGardner said...

What a chunk! So sweet. Congrats to the whole family.

Sarah Hull said...

I love her. I can't handle the chunk. I want to eat her and her name up!!! Nice work friend. You guys sure make 'em cute!

Amelia and Erik Lambson said...

So adorable!

Mary said...

soooo beautiful and sooooo big. Best Wishes and enjoy Molly!
I'm SO Happy to hear all is well with your dad.

I want to come see you guys!!!!!
Take Care,
Mary

Kristen said...

She is absolutly perfect!!! Her face is too much - I am sitting here smiling like an idiot drooling over her! :) Congrats!!!

amattiee said...

Tricia, she's perfect!

Melissa Braegger said...

She is beautiful-i love those cheeks. Congrats and hopefully you and Molly are doing great:)

Kirsten said...

congrats! she's so cute! Can't wait to see her in person!

Kristen said...

Dang..did you really push her out? Holy smokes, you get a prize!

top knot extensions said...

CONGRATS!!! I hope you are feeling great!! You did a great job with the pics...of course!!! She is darling!!

Deanne said...

Congrats Tricia. She is a big baby 9lbs 6 oz. Wow that is big for you. She is adorable. I love the baby pictures!

Sheri said...

Oh man, I need me some Molly. NOW!

Cindy said...

Love it love it!! I just want to snuggle up with her and squeeze her! She is adorable! By the way, only you would have amazing pictures of your 3 day old!

LauraB said...

She is too adorable for words!! Man, Tricia, you ARE the WOMAN!

Lindsey Vance Parry said...

Wow what a big baby!! She is adorable, I love chubby babies! Congrats!

Kim said...

Those pictures are absolutely amazing. You really should have your own photog business. You've got real talent. Molly is as cute as can be. Joe is feeling better, so hopefully we can come see her soon.

Unknown said...

Tricia, she's adorable. Those chubby cheeks should be on a 3 month old. Congrats, can't wait to see you all!

Nuestra Familia said...

So happy for her save arrival. Congratulations Tricia and Jared!! Best pictures, Molly is so pretty and cute.

Lexi said...

She is huge!!! And adorable! I can't wait to see her in real life!

Becca said...

Congratulations! I love the last picture - what a cutie.

RegaNater said...

What a chunker. I love it!!! I can't wait to meet her.