Thursday, June 28, 2007

Duck Tours

I forgot to say... We are in Boston on a business trip. Jared's work sent him to a convention.
Today Jared went to classes while I shopped!! I know... I was tired but I still kept going!! We took this DUCK TOUR. Is it a truck or boat??? We went on land and sea. It really was so cool. We saw all of the cool things in Boston. I took some pictures and I swore I would remember what they were but I just can't! ...Here is our tour guide. Very Funny! He has the same sense of humor as Jared so I was rolling by the end.

We were in the harbor and went under this bridge. It probably has some sagnifigance that I am sure Jared remembers.

This is a Dunkin Donuts/Sushi bar!!! I just thought no one would believe me!

Very intricate architecture!

This is where Paul Revere, John Hancock, Benjamin Franklins parents and very interesting Mother Goose are buried.

6 comments:

The Tate's said...

How fun, Boston! That is disgusting serving donuts and sushi in one restraunt. Who thought of that combo? I hope you guys have a fun trip!

Sarah Hull said...

What awesome photos you took!! I love Boston!!! How long will you be there? Have SOOO much fun!

Sheri said...

I'm a little jealous - I love history! You guys should get a tour of Fenway park!

Courtney said...

Are you at the AOA meeting? Maybe next year, we can all go and make a party out of it for the wives :) We went to the UOA and saw the Rockwoods, Himes, and lots of others who we haven't seen in a while. WAY fun!
P.S. Sushi and Dunkin' Donuts...sounds like a pregnant womans dream come true! :)
P.S.S. We need to call Cindy and plan a get-together. I sure miss you guys!
P.S.S.S. A 10k?? Good job, Tricia!
I'm running my first race in YEARS in a few weeks...SSOOO nervous :)

Cindy said...

Boston is an amazing city and I am so proud of you for going on an historical tour!! Tell Jared the way he felt about Fenway, is the same way we get about Cougar Stadium on the day of BYU football game! I can't wait for September.

Katie and Aaron said...

Hey, you were in my neighborhood!! Hey Tricia this is Katie (Barnette) Walker. I just happened to come across your blog! My husband & and I are living in Boston for the summer, so I got excited when I saw that you just visited! Its way different from the west coast huh!! We took a duck tour too on the 4th of July and I thought the guide was hilarious but my husband thought he was just making up stuff! Hope you guys are doing good!!