

James has had a mohawk for almost 2weeks. We were going to shave it off before Sunday but he didn't go to church because he was sick,so we left it. It is Saturday night and Jared and I can't agree on if he should keep it or shave it because of church. ANY THOUGHTS??? I think if we part it down the middle it would be awesome for church Jared is more conservative and says to just shave it. I guess we will see who wins tomorrow?
7 comments:
KEEP IT! Tell Jared to lighten up. You're only young once.
Let him keep it! If he was passing the sacrament I would say shave it, but since he's not...it looks so cool - let him keep it!
That is exactly what I said... if he passed the sacrament I would say no. Just so you know I won!!! I parted it down the middle and gelled it. It looked so cool! And actually Jared really didn't care that he kept it!!
Halleluyah!!!! Sorry Jared, but you had no chance on this one. You were overwhelmingly outmatched.
Just so you know...I realize that it is AN AWESOME STAFF that we have! At least your first grader will be safe! PS - I like when kids in my class have mohawks...I say keep it...I hope I have James!
The mohawk is so cute! I want to see pics of parting it down the middle.
I love his mohawk. I know the votes have already been counted but I think it looks awesome on him.
Post a Comment