Tuesday, July 17, 2007

R U KIDDING?

I guess the Spectrum sign had only been up for a day because news spread fast around the neighborhood. My friend copied and sent the picture to a lady at the school. That afternoon they fixed it... It read.... Spectrum has AND awesome staff. NO JOKE! At this point I am thinking it is past being funny. I drove by the school but it was too dark to take a picture. I drove by this morning and I can honestly say I was sad that it reads... Spectrum has AN awesome staff. Good job Spectrum we are proud of you!!!

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Spectrum is safe...I was there today and the AND thing, just a rumor, I called yesterday and after a good laugh, they fixed it. Besides it's summer, no one thinks when it is 115 degrees!

Unknown said...

OH TOO SHAY???Sp! I drove by at 7am and it said AND, i just had a car behind me so I couldn't take a pic..coming home at 8. it was fixed. I saw with my very own eyes AND!! I seriously just think it is an good laugh!! I am the last person to fix grammer but this was something easy for me to catch!

Kristen said...

I went in today and the floor was all ripped up...some strange happenings at the school. We need a digital marquee with a spelling AND grammar checker! I am totally kidding, I saw it too...both times, just trying to save a little reputation. =) Email me at my school address when you get a chance...or Alisa has my home one or Marci.

Courtney said...

Oh man...that is great! The English Major in me just loved that story!

summer c said...

O my gosh, that is actually still funny! It gave me a good laugh yet again!