Saturday, January 19, 2008

27 Dresses

I just wanted to give a little shout out!!! Marci and I went and saw 27 dresses which was a really cute movie I would see it again. Towards the end of the movie, we saw ALEXA HAVINS. It might not mean much to those who don't know this name. You might know her as BABE on 'all my children', but we went to high school with her. Just thought it was crazy!

10 comments:

Kim said...

You should post a picture of Alexa, so when we see the movie, we know who to look for.

Unknown said...

I am so flattered that you think I am capable of doing that!! I have no clue how to get her picture. She does have a website alexahavins.com! Or I should scan her year book picture she would love that!

Kim said...

If it's on the web, you can get it. I got Elvis off of the web.

Trina said...

Happy Birthday to Anna! I love Anna! She is so awesome with Addy!
And so sweet with a Big Sassy personality!

Cara said...

I totally want to see that movie! I just found Kayleen from vball's blog. kayleentheobald.blogspot.com
I put her link on mine.

CDR said...

I thought that was so weird too. I was like that is strange, she looked to different to me. Amanda sent me her fan website. I was thinking about doing the Queen Creek run, when you run pass me would you laugh at me if I was walking fast?

Nicole Wynn said...

Alright, I figure I better say hello since I have peeked at your blog. Plus, Christa, Kami and Chelsea told me too! It's Nicole G. from good ol' Chandler High. What up? Your family is sooo cute! Now that I have fessed up I hope to hear from you on my blog. nicoleanddougwynn.blogspot.com
*a side note* that t-3 straightner is the best I have one too!

The Tate's said...

Ok I am so glad you saw it and liked it. I have no idea when it is going to happen but I wanted to see this movie. I used to scan through all my children somtimes to see Alexa.I never really knew her but I think we may have pasted by each other once at good old CHS. Loved the post about Anna! I have to have a girl one day...so fun!

Michelle and Aaron said...

haha that is so funny about Alexa! You're kids are so cute and getting big! I guess that's what happens when you move away to forest grove oregon. Well, I can't say you didn't warn us! We can't wait to be back to sunny Az!

Kristen said...

Hey!! I saw that movie for my birthday on Saturday also! Super cute! :) That is cool that you went to highschool with her. Who did she play in the movie?