Thursday, January 31, 2008

Thankful for.....

SILENCE!


I love when the kids are at school,Emmy decides to take a nap, my house is fairly clean, the phone is unplugged and I hear absolutely nothing!!!
Normally I will clean with music on, have the t.v. on for background noise, or talk on the phone. Sometimes it's nice to hear silence.



10 comments:

Brian said...

C A N Y O U H E A R T H I S ?
I ' M S H O U T I N G A T
Y O U ! ! !

Unknown said...

Nope, still silent!!

STACEY said...

that is the BEST! I appreciate it every year a little more.

Kami said...

I agree. I did the silence thing today myself. No radio and tv. It was nice!

Amy said...

After I've had a crazy morning with the kids, which is EVERY morning, I find myself driving home in complete silence, and loving it! I think I might be getting OLD!

CDR said...

Good job Tricia and Jared, I heard you kicked butt on Saturday!

Kristen said...

I love quiet time...and I don't even have kids yet! :)

I am so bummed we missed each other at Church yesterday! Hope you and your family are feeling better!

CDR said...

By the way I had 2 puss bubbles in my throat and that shot hurts!!!!!!!!!

Marci said...

I am so sad you don’t' like it when I call and call and call... just kidding! Silence is golden especially in the movie theaters. Oh and I just thought of the best place to enjoy silence on the beach in California. We need to go again.

Jake and Lynn said...

Okay...I just looked at your post below and seriously your daughter is beautiful! Oh my goodness! By the way...Marci told me about your 1/2 marathon...way to go!!!! I can't wait until I'm back in that kind of shape. Do you ever still want to do a race together...5k,10K? I gotta start small. Maybe if we teach Marci how to run (She claims she doesn't know how) then she can do it too!