Friday, January 4, 2008

What will I do differently in 2008?

I love the new year! I feel empowered to make BIG changes!


I am going to make family time more fun and less hectic.


I am going to organize more and accumulate less.


I am not going to worry about things I can't change.


I am going to get in great shape!!!



It might be a short list, but I think they are pretty involved. I have mini catagories in each area! I really hope it is a great year. Good Luck to us all!

9 comments:

Brian said...

Good luck Tricia! It's a heck of a list. I am finalizing my list, but I will not post them, as I do not want everyone pointing out my slip-ups as I try and change. Obviously health is a major part of my list, as well as family goals. If you need any help along the way, let me know. C-Ya!

Marci said...

I know you can reach every one.... and we both will reach the last one. We will just see who wins in 12 weeks. Game Face on!!! Oh and thanks for helping me deal with those teenagers :).

Kristen said...

Good job Tricia. You can do it. My only ambition is to grow my hair out, and not get any more cavities. Lame.

PS - Tell James he better have a song ready for Monday, I will be expecting a performance rather than random drumming while I am teaching. ;)

Sarah Hull said...

Wait... you forgot one thing...
VISIT SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA as much as possible this year.

Good luck on your goals. Those are good ones and you'll do great because you're great.

Trina said...

Those are all great, I especially like not worrying about things you can't change, organizing, family fun, and oh what the heck they are all great, getting into shape too! I decided I was never going to make that a goal again because I always fail that one!! Have a great year! You can do all those you already do! You're awesome!

Kami said...

I like the new year too, but for some reason I keep pushing my start back so I can enjoy eating and not exercising!! Good luck with your goals.

Sheri said...

tYou go girl!

sheena said...

Way to set some goals! I find I feel better about myself when I don't make resolutions....then I can't break them two days later! Maybe next year.....

Ok so curly hair product. I really love Redken. Their fresh curls line (shampoo/conditioner) is AWESOME. I know some people who really like the styling products in that line as well, but it's not strong enough for me. Unfortunately I have the hair of 5 black ladies.

But I do like the Redken "headset" hair spray. It's like the strongest they have--beware it is sticky!

Hope that helps....and good luck!

top knot extensions said...

GOOd LUCK!!! You are looking Fabulous!!!