Thursday, January 3, 2008

ANNIE






Growing up I loved the movie ANNIE. I loved the songs and now teach them to my voice students. Anna also loves to sing along and watch the movie. Karen and Jim were so nice to take us to the play. Just the four of us went to see ANNIE at Gammage. Anna was so excited and it was nice because she 'sometimes' needs ALL of the attention. I thought the play was great. The little orphans did such a great job singing and dancing. Anna says she can't wait until our next play! I think she thinks this is just a regular thing for a five year old to go to plays. I guess I need to whip her in shape. I know Anna really liked the play because the next day she refered to me as MS. HANNIGAN??? I don't know why!! (wink wink) Thanks Karen!! No, Karen was not sleeping at least not yet!!!


sorry about the picture, it was the best one.

6 comments:

Amy said...

How fun. My grandma use to take all of the girls in my family to see the Nutcracker every year when I was young. I loved it, and still love the music from it today. Hope you have a spot for Whit to take voice lessons when I get back-

Sheri said...

Anna is such a girlie girl and so much fun! I'm glad she got some one on one time!

BandHGardner said...

That is so fun! I love that movie. My sister's and I use to act it out as we watched the movie. We are such nerds. BTW, you look fantastic!

Holly

Tara L. Stradling said...

SO cute and SO fun! I didn't attend my first musical until well into my 20s. I love that you're introducing them to your daughter at such a young age. Surely she'll look back at these times and recall the fond memories these shows bring. Good for you dolly...

Kim said...

Just look at the smile on Anna's face in every picture. You can tell she was loving it.

Courtney said...

How fun! I seriously loved the movie growing up, too! I always wanted to be Annie :) I love that you took her to the play!