I really appreciate the phone calls of support and congratulations on my
pregnancy yesterday! However, I am not pregnant. For those of you who didn't see I put a baby ticker countdown on my blog. I know I didn't fool plenty of you but it was still fun. Although my mom said she had a huntch I was pregnant because I was gaining a little wait and my eating habits were changing that is not due to a little
fetus growing in me!
Guess the joke was on me as I head to the gym!
13 comments:
You totally fooled me! I even told Bryce
Um, your mom is wrong, every time I see you , I think you are getting smaller. You look great!
you actually had me for like 4.2 seconds then I remembered who we were talking about and what day it was. pretty funny though, wish i had thought of that...
I'm not going to say if you fooled me or not, but you do look great. Maybe a Dr. Pepper will make you feel better?
You know you had me fooled, mostly because I'm easy to fool and you were sleepy on Sunday. Don't listen to your mom, you are looking fit and fabulous. Who says that to someone they love?
I have to admit that I wasn't convinced. It was too convenient that your tickler was put on on APRIL 1st. Good try Tricia! It takes more than that to fool me! :)
Holly
I. Can't. Stop. Laughing! Poor Tricia...
You look great! Every time I see you I think you are loosing weight!
Ditto with Kim and Tricia.
P.S. I am so into BB9. Go James! Although I am liking how sneaky Joshuah is...poor unsuspecting Sharon...can't wait to watch tonight!
Must be all those Oreos...just kidding! Although seriously, when can I watch that?
OK that is classic!
Well, you fooled me (Great April fools joke BTW!!). It didn't even occur to me - I just thought, Awww, how wonderful Tricia is pregnant.
I don't see you very often, but you looked great at Grandmother's party.
That is hysterical!
Post a Comment