Have you ever taken your 2 year old into Old Navy naked because she just vomited all over herself and your car? I have!I'll spare the picture with this post!
so um I guess my question is...did you take her into old navy because you desperately needed clothes for her and you didn't have time to go home, or because you had to hit a sale or something? J/W When I was out of town I took my kid in only his diaper to an Osh Kosh outlet because he made a gigantic mess of the outfit we left for the day in. I dressed him in the store, did some additional shopping, and just handed the cashier the tags I ripped off. Not as traumatic as puking all over yourself though...
Not into an Old Navy, try the Chandler mall! That's right. Smack dab in the middle of the food court. Madison got sick all over herself and the stroller. So Gross!! Imagine walking through the mall with a naked, crying kid. Oh wait, that was your experience. Sorry, been there done that!:(
kinda, last month I had forgotten the diaper bag she pooped all over, had it on her hands, dress and carseat. I left her in the carseat, locked the car with the air on got diapers and wipes at the grocery store then went into costco with a naked baby looking for an outfit (i got a few looks, i didn't care). and she had to sit on sis's booster.
Sheri, I have been pooped on in public by two of your kids! Walking around Ikea with poop on your white shirt and eight months pregnant is white trash! jk
Poor Tricia. It's the worst when they throw up in the car. It's so hard to get rid of that smell. Emmy is so cute. I'm glad that she is feeling better.
I came to vball on wed but I heard you and your family were sick that sucks. when I was prego I vomited on myself while driving and only had my shirt to clean it up so I walked from my drive way into my house topless
What!!! You got drawn! Jake and I got drawn two years ago on a whim. I know it sounds crazy but believe me you and do it and there is no other feeling in the world like it! People told me not to do a 1/2 before a full because it will scare you off, so maybe that's why it seems intimidating, but it is totally doable.
YES YES YES!! Argh...only he didn't spare me the opportunity to clean up my car...he puked in the children's clothing store, on their clothes, and the clothes of the surrounding children...HORRIBLE! Anyways, of course, we ended up buying a new outfit to show our love and support to the generous workers (ok, and he puked all over his clothes and needed some dry clothes).
That sounds disgusting! I have never had to deal with that one yet! In fact the only time Kayla has ever really thrown up, my mom was babysitting and Kylee hasn't thrown up since she was one! Pretty sweet for me!
19 comments:
Wow! Poor kiddo. Tim is always giving me a hard time about naked baby pictures - wait until I tell him this! I would do the same thing.
so um I guess my question is...did you take her into old navy because you desperately needed clothes for her and you didn't have time to go home, or because you had to hit a sale or something? J/W When I was out of town I took my kid in only his diaper to an Osh Kosh outlet because he made a gigantic mess of the outfit we left for the day in. I dressed him in the store, did some additional shopping, and just handed the cashier the tags I ripped off. Not as traumatic as puking all over yourself though...
Poor you, poor Emmy. I hope you found something cute enough to make it all better!
Not into an Old Navy, try the Chandler mall! That's right. Smack dab in the middle of the food court. Madison got sick all over herself and the stroller. So Gross!! Imagine walking through the mall with a naked, crying kid. Oh wait, that was your experience. Sorry, been there done that!:(
Oh no!! Sorry, but that is just hilrious!! Hope your day got better !:)
Bummer deal!! Hope she is okay!
Strictly business when it comes to Old Navy? just kidding...did she at least have a diaper on??
kinda, last month I had forgotten the diaper bag she pooped all over, had it on her hands, dress and carseat. I left her in the carseat, locked the car with the air on got diapers and wipes at the grocery store then went into costco with a naked baby looking for an outfit (i got a few looks, i didn't care). and she had to sit on sis's booster.
I really think you should post a picture of that!
Alexander was 10 months old and it was poop. I felt so white trash.
Sheri, I have been pooped on in public by two of your kids! Walking around Ikea with poop on your white shirt and eight months pregnant is white trash! jk
Poor Tricia. It's the worst when they throw up in the car. It's so hard to get rid of that smell. Emmy is so cute. I'm glad that she is feeling better.
I came to vball on wed but I heard you and your family were sick that sucks. when I was prego I vomited on myself while driving and only had my shirt to clean it up so I walked from my drive way into my house topless
That's what my kids do when they like someone - take it as a compliment!
No, but when I was 2 years old I walked into Sacrament meeting while twirling my panties on my finger. He he he.
What!!! You got drawn! Jake and I got drawn two years ago on a whim. I know it sounds crazy but believe me you and do it and there is no other feeling in the world like it! People told me not to do a 1/2 before a full because it will scare you off, so maybe that's why it seems intimidating, but it is totally doable.
YES YES YES!! Argh...only he didn't spare me the opportunity to clean up my car...he puked in the children's clothing store, on their clothes, and the clothes of the surrounding children...HORRIBLE! Anyways, of course, we ended up buying a new outfit to show our love and support to the generous workers (ok, and he puked all over his clothes and needed some dry clothes).
That sounds disgusting! I have never had to deal with that one yet! In fact the only time Kayla has ever really thrown up, my mom was babysitting and Kylee hasn't thrown up since she was one! Pretty sweet for me!
Tricia, I need to have some pictures taken of Ryan. Are you available? Call me!
Post a Comment