Thursday, May 29, 2008

The start of our summmer...

We have had a trip to San Diego planned because of Jared's marathon but I had to squeeze in a way to see Sarah! She recently had the cutest baby boy Carter!

And of course Kate and Ella who we love! I only brought the girls as to not completely overwhelm Sarah. Every so often I need to get my dose of Sarah because she is rediculously awesome. Okay, you are too Bryant. We also got to see Kim and her cuties. It was like a Fullerton reunion. We had so much fun.
Spur of the moment, we were going to go to DisneyLand but I knew it could only be for a couple hours. I talked to my friend Candice and she let us into DisneyLand. THANK GUYS! It was almost sad because Emmy thought the Monorail in Downtown Disney was Disneyland and kept saying, " My told you I loved DisneyLand" Anna said, "Is she serious" I think Anna thinks everyone spent the first few years of their lives at Disneyland. After a few hours and leaving, Emmy said her favorite ride was the monorail. And as she was looking back at Disneyland she said, "My love this place!" and we were off to San Diego...

9 comments:

Courtney said...

What a great start to your summer! Any summer that starts with Sarah and Kim is going to be mad awesome! I seriously LOVE those girls, too!!
How did Jared do in his marathon? Have you started your training yet? I haven't started yet...this can't be good :)

Kristen said...

How fun!! How did the marathon go?? We had a blast teaching Jared's class on Sunday! I love those guys!! Hope you had a good time!

bekki said...

I miss Anna so much i love that smile of hers. So could you send her this way or at least give her a big hug from me. My boys miss her too. We should try to get together some time if not with the kids then with Marci and do lunch.

Cindy said...

I am crazy jealous that you went to Disneyland! I hope that your trip was great and the Jared won the marathon! Anna and Emmy look so darn cute and I swear Emmy looks older than she did last month when we say you.

Lea said...

Tricia! I am so glad that you found me. How are you? I can't believe how big and cute your kids are. Gosh, the last time we saw each other was after you had your third. I think? :) It has been a while. You look great! Tell your family I said hello.

Courtney said...

I am planning to start my 16 week training plan in 2 weeks---I mean I am kind of running now, not any serious lengths though. I haven't done the St. George Marathon (or any marathon for that matter) before, so I'm a little nervous...eeee! Is this your first marathon, too? Where are you staying when you come? Our place is TOTALLY open to you and your fam (and anyone--if we have more people than rooms, we'll just migrate to my parents place...5 empty bedrooms :) My goal for finishing is just to finish before they close the race down so that I can get the marathon medallion...what about you? Please can we plan this and have some Fun Fullerton Reunion times while you are in St. George? :) Let me know! Can't wait to see you (hopefully)!

Brandy said...

What a fun way to start out your summer. I am so jealous that you got to go back to SoCal...I miss it so much. Hope Jared did great on his marathon.

Sarah Hull said...

I love all the "me too's" in the story! Too cute! I loved getting to see you last week and was super sad that it only felt like 2 hours! It is always such a treat to have your family in our home. I love our laughs and fun times!
Disneyland looks like it was a hit! I am so glad you were able to pull it off. too fun!
I am loving court's idea of a reunion in St. George? Where do I sign? Speaking of sign.. I want to be holding one for you when you run your race... and I want to hold one for court too... I might need to bring an esle (is that how you spell that)to help hold all my signs!

Karen Lambson said...

We had a great time with you guys in San Diego. It was fun to get to spend some time with you and your kids. Way to go Jared!!