*After hours upon hours editing, I am finally finished. Don't worry Brooke, you are SO blog worthy I just need to play catch up on that blog too!!
*One last hoorah before the kids started school! We went bowling and it was so fun. I even tried warming up by bowling on the Wii so I would be sure to win but that didn't help at all!!
* My MIL had a timeshare in Scottsdale that we were able to stay at. It was so fun. It was like 2 mini condos and the kids thought it was cool they had their own little apt! They had a ceramics painting thingy that we did and then we went swimming!
* The kids started school! No your not hearing things the angels are singing!!jk James is in 2nd grade, Anna is in 1st, and Emmy is in pre-school 2x a week. I haven't had time to fully enjoy my 'me' time yet but hopefully next week I will take FULL advantage of it!
*Emmy and I were in a commercial. I will try and download it later. It was just a public service announcement about texting while driving. It was fun and funny!!
* SYTYCD! A bunch of girls and I had so much fun watching So You Think You Can Dance every week. Jared made us desserts for our get-togethers but this one was my favorite!
*My MIL had a surprise 60th birthday party at my house. I made a slide show that I thought was pretty cool. If I do say so myself! There were cute decorations and SO MUCH dessert we were in heaven.
* Oh, the weather!! I LOVE rain. I told the kids to run outside and play. I love the overcast days, the smell, the sound, EVERYTHING.
* Emmy fell and hurt her elbow. She has done something like this in the past so I wanted to make sure she was okay. Anyone who knows Emmy knows she is a tough cookie. She rarely cries when she gets hurt so it was the saddest thing when she was really crying out in pain. My favorite part however has been... "mom, my want to snuggle you!" I almost cried. Normally I have to beg her to snuggle me. About a month ago when I was taking her to get her well baby shots, she was so excited. She marched around the house singing "my going to the dr. Mine gonna get shots" I didn't have the heart to tell her that shots hurt. She was excited up until the needle went in her arm. "My no like that"
So today when I said we were going to go to the dr. for her arm, she was hysterical. I kept telling her she wasn't getting a shot but that didn't matter. It was not fun.Poor girl hasn't slept well and fell asleep while I was filling out paper work.
* We have couple new additions to our family. We have had Mable for a while now but I never formally introduced her to the blogging world. We wanted to get a friend for Diesel. And we now have a tortoise named Mr. T! Thank you Kristen and Scott! We don't know how they will all get along but hopefully they can all be friends.
So there you have it... Im all caught up!!
9 comments:
Hey girl. I'm glad you are back. We'll have to get together soon. I hope Emi's arm is doing better. I can't believe she is still having trouble with it.
I really, really, REALLY want to post that picture of you doing a russian in your dance outfit on my blog. I love it!
Wow, that's quite the update. I love the picture of Anna in front of your black and white wall. That Wall makes an awesome background.
I also love the dance pictures. They are awesome.
Lastly, I want to steal Mr. T. I am jealous. He's super cool.
Doing a Russian??? Man, I'm not sure I want to see that. Most Russians that I've seen are not attractive at all!!!! And, yes, Mr. T is quite the cool cat, err turtle.
ok I have so much to say. costumes-hilariously awesome. Tortoise-how? I'm looking for one. Your wallpaper in anna's pic is so stinkin awesome. Commercial? Where on the planet have I been?
Those dance costumes are fantastic! Only Regan would have those on hand... :)
So glad you caught up and even more happy Mr. T. has found a home. Steve-O is a little lonely over here but I think he will survive.
few, what an update! How does the mr. T do with the dogs??
Holy freakin toe touch! I wish I were invited- now THAT'S my kind of party!
Post a Comment