I have been going crazy! This time in a good way. I am completely reorganizing my house. I am sick of having 'piles of crap' in every room. I want a home for everything and if it doesn't have a home it is going to a new one!
With the help of my wood cutting neighbor Rachel these beauties are done.
James had nasty, old, broker drawers and now he will just put his clothes on these shelves! Yes they could be cute painted and what not, but I am just wanting to get done people!! These were SO easy (less than an hour to put up) , SO cheap (about 11$ for 4 shelves), and SO going in every room! Some might like to go to the mall and browse around but not me! When I have my creative Betty Villa hat on Home Depot is my shopping of choice! Could be that I think it a waste to go clothes shopping in my ever so growing body -
That I will save for a year after peanut!
Anyone wanting more storage, say under the stairs (that's the next place for shelves!) I will glady offer my Betty Villa skills! (just don't expect perfection!)
13 comments:
DUH! We have a 1450sf house with enough stuff for a 3400sf house! Now I know that even with your mad skills that you could not find a place for all that, but some garage storage would be FANTASTIC! Just remember who replied first!! It looks great BTW!! I just wish our neighborhood had bulk trash. Well, no I don't. I wouldn't want OUR neighbor's trash!
Dude, you rock! Seriously.
which closet is that? which room?
Kirsten, Its the upstairs middle bedroom but I think you have a loft!!
yes I do- none of my closets have that little nook, and I thought it was a fabulus idea, one I would put into effect immediately, except none of my closets have that little nook. Dangit!
I am so glad you have energy. I'm getting projects done all because of little ol' you!
It must be that nesting stage-but I hear you on the piles of crap! Way to be productive.
Come on over!
Oh man...I can totally see this :) And that is why I love you!! Wish you could come to my house and teach me a few things!
If you are Betty Villa does htat make Jared Bobby Crocker?
Way to go, Betty! I've got Bob Villa (aka Dave) working hard over at my house. Hmmmm...I could get you two together working in my house and I'd have all my projects done in no time!!
Look at you!!! And by the way do you still have our ladder? We will need it when we move fo all the painting in our future!!! Oh and I love the new family picture!!!
Look at you go. And all this while carrying a little one. Watch out--what's next? We are headed to Mexico with some of the Optometry gang from our year next week. I'll keep you posted. I'm so happy for you having a new litttle one.
Post a Comment