It's depressing when it says I should have a one day old considering she is still lodged in my ribs!! I know I said I would be patient and be okay that she comes when she comes but my patience is running thin! Thanks goodness I am not a gambler because I would've bet lots of $$ she would've been born in July!
7 comments:
I don't have anything lodged in my ribs (other that a few gallons of Dr. Pepper) and I'M getting discouraged. Can only imagine what it's like for you and J! Sorry.
I am so sorry. maybe she'll make up for it and come out potty trained.
Any day now!!
I am just reading this and you have had her! Congratulations! You are my hero.
Hang in there!! Jillian was 8 days late, yes, it made for a big baby just shy of 10 lbs, and of course she was the one I decided to go natural on!!! But honestly, it turned out the timing was perfect for so many reasons. I am sure she will make her grand entrance very soon.
yea for the new baby girl!
Hey Tricia. Does Jared have a current email address? I want to ask him about getting licensed in AZ.
Post a Comment