Monday, June 18, 2007

Father's Day

I woke up and made breakfast for Jared. He opened his gifts and then we went to church where the kids sang SOOO cute. Later that afternoon we went to my parents and ate dinner and then went to his parents. All in all, a very nice relaxing Father's Day. UNTIL . . . on our way home a girl in a rediculously awesome car broke down right off the freeway. So at the end of a relaxing day, Jared spent the last few minutes pushing a car!! Needless to say, he was not too happy when he saw the start of my flash!!!!

8 comments:

Marci said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marci said...

Okay I deleted my last post because I realized I wasn’t looking at the computer and typing so it made no sense. Anyways I love that you take pictures of everything that happens in your life. Can I pay you to follow me around for a day and take some pictures? Seriously!

Unknown said...

absolutly! I really want to get into doing that for real

Sarah Hull said...

What a crack up!!! I can just imagine Jared's face when he saw you bust out your camera! That is SO funny!!!

Marci said...

If we ever plan our trip you will have to stay up that late... grandma! I will make you, I will slip you some red bulls!!

Sarah Hull said...

You're so cute didn't miss Kate's b-day.. we have my brothers wedding this week, so we celebrated a little early.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU (tomorrow). How old are you? I swear I have no clue b/c when i met you you were young with two kids... so you would say that you were "25"... but you were like 19! SO are you even 25???
Happy birthday!

Unknown said...

I never felt old enought... Now I feel too old so for real, i will be 26!! AAAHHHH!

sandy k. smith said...

WOW! You're really OLD now!!! Did you have a good birthday?