Friday, June 1, 2007

Toy room


I am so excited and exhasted from my new project! I am doing the kids toy room half camo half girly. Jared has never liked the idea but I think he just couldn't visualize it! This is just the begining stage. The girls side looks pretty plain but you haven't seen nothin' yet! I am so excited about it so here is stage 1. Special thanks to my mom for teaching me and helping me wallpaper!

9 comments:

Sheri said...

I love that idea and can't wait to see the finished product! Maybe you can help with with my boys rooms - by the way where did you get the book cases? I LOVE them!!!

LauraB said...

What a wonderful room! I also love the blog - read Sheri's blog and got a comment from drjlambson. When I link your blog on mine, more than 3 people will know you have one - it'll be more like, hold on to your hat - 5 - yes, I said 5. The 2 other people that know about mine will almost double your readership! Makes your head spin, huh!

Brian said...

Tricia, love the camo room! As if that doesn't sound non-hetero enough!!! Anyway, if you're lucky, there might be a care package with fried balls of powdered sugar goodness coming your way soon! Thanks again for all your help.

Unknown said...

You know how that makes me feel!!!!

Brian said...

I know how you like it......... ;-)

Kristen said...

Hey! I cannot believe I found your blog...I need to get a life considering I randomly search from blog to blog and today, I found yours. Well, you should know, I am not a traitor anymore, I am staying put as an All-Star and campaigning for James to be in my class...if you will still have me!
Email me! Kristen R.

Courtney said...

I LOVE your blog! It is so cute.
We have one, too.
http://wallacedepot.blogspot.com
I am going to have to spruce it up a bit since Shaune has been too busy opening up his office to update it :)
I will email you updates soon! Mis you lots! We just saw Cindy and Randy this weekend...SO fun!
Love ya,
Court

Leslie said...

Tricia, you Lambson's are so great! We miss you! Thanks for sharing your address with me because I have been wondering what you have been up to and now I will know! You are so creative! Your kids will love that room. I also miss your voice. You are way more than a shower singer to me!

Sheri said...

I tagged you Tricia - I'm still waiting for your 8 things...