Monday, June 18, 2007
Giddy yup!!
'Spur' of the moment, we decided to go to a place called Rawhide. It is just like the old west. James thought we really would become cowboys/cowgirls. At dinner, there was a live band which I believe was Anna's favorite part. She danced all through dinner (and even convienced Jared to join). She asked if she could do that every night. Emmy fell in love with the goats and little horses. I don't know if they felt the same way because one of them head butted her twice and knocked her to the floor! They had pony rides, burro rides, carriages, panning for gold, trains, a petting zoo, and shows. We really had a fun time. Oh, I almost forgot, the most exciting thing for me was that there was a mechanical bull!! Do you even have to ask if I rode it? It has always looked fun to me and. . . it was!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are a skinny supermodel! You really should go into Bull riding for your profession. You look like a natural.
Your kids are gorgeous and SO grown up.
So my sister babysat last night and I guess she was on the computer last... so my last comment came up as "Sandy"... just pretend it says "Sarah".
Post a Comment