
We went on a date with one of my BFF's Marci and her husband Troy. We were going to start the evening with a wonderful dinner from Bahama Breeze. I was craving all day telling Marci how DELICIOUS it is. We were coming up on the restaurant and I saw that it wasn't crowded at all. Getting closer and closer, I see that not was it only not crowded, it was empty. My eyes welled up with tears I lost my appetite and I almost ended the date right then and there. I decided to buck up and we went to Carrabas instead. Although I was craving ribs all day, I settled on a great grilled Salmon. We then decided to go to indoor cart racing. We signed up, watched a safety video and then put on these bad boys.
Yep they are called 'head socks'! Troy and Jared aren't the smallest guys so we really didn't think they would wear the outfit but when Marci and I came out it was a sight to see our two husbands dressed up. 
Did I fail to mention that wearing the outfit was OPTIONAL?!! They might have been the only 'MEN' wearing them. 
This is Troy getting ready for the race....This is Jared!
I will speak for everyone when I say we had fun even if I did get lapped!! It was hard to get back in our regular car without feeling the need to speed but I told you I would get you home safe!!!
Yep they are called 'head socks'! Troy and Jared aren't the smallest guys so we really didn't think they would wear the outfit but when Marci and I came out it was a sight to see our two husbands dressed up. 
Did I fail to mention that wearing the outfit was OPTIONAL?!! They might have been the only 'MEN' wearing them. 
This is Troy getting ready for the race....This is Jared!
I will speak for everyone when I say we had fun even if I did get lapped!! It was hard to get back in our regular car without feeling the need to speed but I told you I would get you home safe!!!
10 comments:
Tricia - you guys are hilarious! I am still laughing. It looks like so much fun!
That was such a fun night we need to do it more often. I love the pictures of Jared stretching I don't think I have laughed that hard in a while. Oh and by way I loved the suites I think they are so flattering to the figure, I'm thinking about sporting those year around :)!!!
I messed up on my last comment so I had to delete it. I ment to say why does my husband look like he is on drugs in the picture of us?!
That looks sooo fun. Where is it?
You guys are so fun!! Love Jared's "serious" face. I don't know if I could've kept a straight face with all you in your racing gear. :)
I am busting up right now. Jared and Troy look like they were born to race.
Oh that is great!!! I am surprised though that you got lapped...did you forget to drink your Dr. Pepper?? JK! Looks like a BLAST!
I am disappointed that Tricia didn't post all of my stretching photos. I was putting on a stretching clinic. And I must say that I think limbering up helped me keep a sharp eye and cat-like reflexes. I was a speed deamon.
You guys are funny. It looks like you had fun.
Post a Comment