
Many of you who have seen Jared have either stared at him, made fun of him, or think he is winking at you. We are still in the process of figuring out what is the problem. Jared's eye has been droopy for almost 2mo. now. Some days are worse than others, but being an eye doctor has Jared constantly talking about his "problem". Lately, he has been getting severe headaches and just achy which makes me a little nervous. A couple of days ago, he complained that his throat was hurting too! After a day or two he thought he had strep throat. He went to the doctor who said that he had a (don't read any more if you get nauseous!) puss bubble on his tonsil. EEW! GROSS! He also has some sort of virus so they gave him a shot. While prepping the needle, they told him to drop his drawers and that it will feel like peanut butter going in!!! Yeah for visuals!
On top of all of Jareds issues, Anna has a rash, Emmy has a cough and runny nose, and James is bored out of his mind! I was struggling to be thankful for anything this week but then I remember the unforgettable, delectable,calming substance that has kept me sain! I am thankful for.... Drugs! Jared's prescription medication that allows him to eat, cough medicine that causes drowsiness, decent tasting kids headache pills, and my number one favorite drug... Dr. Pepper!
CHEERS!
10 comments:
At least you are thankful. I love the "Puss Bubble" visual. I bet it makes you want to French Kiss the boy...All hail the Dr....Pepper that is. It is a good drug!
Wow, sounds like your week has been SUPER!! If I were closer I would buy you a Dr. Pepper and make you cookies!
YUCK! You gotta love Sonic baby!
K, SOUNDS like Jared has what I had. Look into Bell's Palsy. It totally makes the eye droopy. Sometimes it is brought on by a viral infection... his sickness and his eye problem may be connected that way. GOOD LUCK!
I feel so bad for Jared. He is usually so happy and chatty, but Tuesday night he seemed miserable. I hope things start to look up for you soon. Tell my brother I love him, and if he needs anything, to call me.
Tricia, remember when you guys were at the ball game and you took a video of jared getting emotional.... I can't believe you did not get footage of Jared getting the penut butter shot in his bu**!!!!
AMEN AMEN for DR.Pepper. How does anyone live without it?
Good luck for a better week next week.
Ahhh...the power of the Dr. Dr. Pepper that is.....
Wow, i might keep on looking at your blog just for all the visuals. Sick people make me so miserable. Why is it that the mom always ends up taking care of everyone all at the same time, but when we become ill there's no one in sight? Here's to better days and weeks to come!
I hope Jared feels better soon. He did not look so good the other day. But I sure appreciate him sigining.
I am thankful for Drugs too, just not the same ones!! I AM KIDDING!! By the way I totally support you getting as much Dr.Pepper as you need!
Post a Comment