
Today I am thankful for ANNA! Today is her 6th birthday! Anna was a very anticipated baby. She was the first girl out of 9 on the Lambsons' side. When Jared and I got married it was $500 for the first girl. We had James and thought we were going to go on the same trend as everyone else. After we had James, Jim raised the prize $ to $1000! Then we had our ultrasound and baby #2 was a girl! Jim said he had to see the baby first before we got the money! We moved to California when I was 5mo. pregnant and had such a short time figuring out everything with doctors and hospitals. We registered at a hospital and found a doctor that I was okay with. We were on a waiting list for our schools apts. which we were told could be up to a year to get into but we got a call and moved when I had less then a month left. We got settled in as fast as we could.. not that we had too much stuff to fill our 900sq. ft. apt! I was having contractions at about 6am and told Jared it was time to go. I made him stop at McDonald's because now that we had moved, we were 45 min from our hospital. We waited in triage and I knew something was happening. The nurses said that I was at a 2 and that they would check on me in an hour. I new I was progressing fast so I told Jared to get someone. He remembers me yelling and grabbing him but surely I was calm! They just told me to wait my hour. When they came in I went from a 2 to a 6 in one hour. They said they were sorry and I did not except their apology!
After the epidural everything was fine. She came out 8lbs. 10oz. Jim came in to see if it really was a girl and then gave me $1000!! (Which went to Jared's school!)
Anna has really opened my eyes to SOOO many things. It is always an adventure. I wouldn't consider myself to be a girly girl in fact, I would say I wasn't even really a girl until the 8th grade. So having a definite girly girl has been fun. Here are some words to describe ANNA...
Anna is girly.... she hates when I drop her off at school in my pjs's, always has to have her hair done, and loves to shop! She was going to play soccer as long as she had a pink ball and pink cleats. I signed her up and when Jared came home he told her there was lots of running and she said she would just cheer for James' team.
Anna is a great helper... When James and Anna were in preschool their teacher told me that Anna loves to help other kids and is great at cleaning up. I said 'oh, don't you mean James?' I know I am mean but she refused to do any cleaning. She corrected me and said it really was Anna. All through pre-school, kindergarten and any little dance class or anything, she is very well behaved!
Anna is a GREAT big sister... I really don't know what Emmy or I would do without Anna's help. She loves to be a little mom to Emmy. I was nervous that Anna would be jealous when I had Emmy but she has always been a great help. I know Anna and Emmy will be great friends. Anna is also a great little babysitter. Any time little kids are over she has lessons prepared and crafts to make with them.
Anna is creative... I have never seen another kid that loves to color as much as ANNA. She could color for hours. Now that she is 'older' she has been into crafts. She loves to make necklaces, use glitter, and glue anything. She just got a real digital camera for Christmas and has now been into scrapbooking! All she ever wants when we go to Target is a pad of paper and pencils. She loves to draw and is going to be our little artist.
Anna is LOVED... Anna has defiantly put me in my place. I have to be a little more creative with my parenting. She has brought so much to our family and I wouldn't trade her for anything. I love that she helps me everyday with Emmy, I love having conversations with her, I love that I have an excuse to watch Hannah Montana, I love doing nails and hair, I love getting fashion advice, and I love that she is mine!!!
I LOVE YOU ANNA!
10 comments:
I'm thankful for Anna too. She's such a cute, awesome girl. Happy Birthday Anna!
Happy birthday Anna!!! I am glad you have a girl like Anna to keep you on your toes. I love your kids!
Yah for Thankful Days :) She is such a cute girl! I can totally remember watching Shaune play with her and hoping that we would have a cute girl like Anna :) Remember when I made you come over to tell me if my pregnancy test was really positive (since I didn't know what that looked like). That was the day you told me you were pregnant with Emmy! Not sure why I remembered that just now :) OH well...
Happy Birthday Anna! She sounds so much like Whitley it is scary!
Thank you for sharing Anna's story. I LOVED it!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Anna!!!
Happy birthday Anna!!! I love your blog Tricia, you do such a good job!
Happy birthday Anna!!! I love your blog Tricia, you do such a good job!
I love Anna too. I love her big smile and her sassy personality. I'm sorry I missed her party. Pack meeting ran late. She reminded me today that I can still get her a present though.
Happy Birthday Anna!
I LOVED this post. What a sweet, darling girl to have such a sweet, darling mother. You girls are lovely!
We hope that Anna had a great Birthday! Sorry we missed emailing sooner. It is crazy for me to think that Allison and Anna are both 6, I still remember the 2's & 3's and hauling them around Disneyland searching for Princesses!
Post a Comment