Emmy is hilarious! She is really starting to say some funny things. On Sat. I told the kids they had to really clean if they wanted to play outside or with friends. I asked Emmy to clean or at least not get out what the other kids just put away, but I just figured she would watch tv. She picked up one thing and then told me... "Mine too little, Emmy too little". I asked her what she was too little for and she said " I not clean, I too little". I began to think how smart she is.....
Taking the kids to school...
MOM-'Guys go get your backpacks'
Emmy- 'I get mine backpack, Emmy BIG'
My neighbor gave us pullups she doesn't need anymore.
MOM- 'Emmy you can only wear pullups if you don't pee in them'
Emmy- 'I not pee, Emmy BIG'
When she pees
MOM- 'I thought you were going to be BIG and not pee'
Emmy- 'I tried. I wear diapers, Emmy LITTLE"
Trying to get "me" time-
MOM- 'get your hiney in bed'
Emmy- 'I play with mom, Emmy BIG'
Emmy reminds me so much of James. She definitely has her own personality though. I can honestly say as frustrated as I get with her some days, she always makes me laugh.



12 comments:
Emmy is so adorable!! Kayla always comes home from the gym saying " I played with Emmy, she's soooo nice."
That is so funny. She is cute. Ok, I promise that I would like to come again on tuesdays, but I've been sick and moving and craziness. So, I'll call you later about next week.
Awesome story!
I love your pictures of Emmy. You are sooooo talented. She is the cutest little thing.
Emmy is so cute!!! I love the pictures!! I am so excited to get to know her and the rest of your family better!! I hope you are doing well - I heard you guys weren't feeling very well.. :( What a bummer!!! See you soon!
I love Emmy. She is such a little character.
I love Emmy. She is so cute!
Cute. The baby so knows how to play that roll. She knows just when to be "little".
Holy smokes, Tricia. Your post is cute and Emmy is crazy funny but your pictures blew me away. Great work on the photos and the making of the beautiful babies!
I love 2 year olds. They say the cutest stuff! It was good to see you tonight. Feel free to send me an email so I can give you an invite thing to my blog, if you want. :) mamnwhite@gmail.com
emmy is so cute! Both you and I have adorable kids. We have really good taste in men to make such beautiful babies:)
Emmy is So cute!! And once again you did an amazing job with the pictures!!!
Post a Comment