Monday, April 7, 2008

I'M A BIG KID NOW!


I decided to be a big girl! I wear big girl panties and go on big girl potties! HOORAY, no more diapers!!

14 comments:

Sheri said...

Yay for Emmy!

Cara said...

Yay Emmy! I love the blue in your room. It was green last time I saw it. I think I like the blue better. Super cute.

The Tate's said...

So lucky to have a diaper-free house! I cant wait for that day over here...who knows when that will be???? Congrats Emmy!!

Kim said...

Yay for Emmy, and an even bigger Yay for Tricia. Are you so happy?

Rachel said...

I'm so jealous!

Becca said...

Tricia! No more diapers - woohoo. I know I'm envious.

Kami said...

Congrats! I feel the same way about no more FORMULA!! YEAH! Now I can spend that money somewhere else!

Lexi said...

She is so cute!! I'm proud of her!! No more diapers.....

Sarah Hull said...

Yippee for Emmy! That is really exciting. I can not believe what a new life I have now that Ella is potty trained. It is a freedom that I forgot about!
What a dream to not have to worry about that any more! Congrats!

Courtney said...

Yah for both of you girls :) What advice do you have for potty-training?? We are two days into it, with ZERO success...ARGH!

Campbells said...

It has been FOREVER since I talked to you! I found out you had a blog through Brandy and asked for your blog link! Your kids are getting so big....time flies by too fast. I am putting your link on my blog if you don't care...you can check out our blog at crazycampbellfamily.blogspot.com
We need to have a Cali reunion...your pictures of Disneyland bring back memories!
Love ya,
Tiff Campbell

Kristen said...

Hello friend!!! I have time for you! My creative juices are there and ready to go!! I get done with work around 4 or 4:30 every day - or on the weekends - so you just let me know. I don't usually have things going on in the afternoons. Occasional trips to the gym so I don't become sumo-sized, but whatever! :) Call me!

Mary said...

Hey friend sorry, I love your blog I will leave comments..Its fun to keep in touch with you!!!!!

Chelsea said...

Hurray!!! Your pictures are so good!!!